+ Reply to Thread
Page 969 of 976 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 967 968 969 970 971 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think no age limit for trading so i think learning is very important for trading so i think Online earning source is very important in people. There are many online earning source in the world. Forex is one of them. I think that it is the best online earning source and ike me many of student takes it as a partime job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Smriti is an unknown quantity at this point Smriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Age would be a problem if you do not have the age to be in order to participate in this business. To my knowledge, there is no age limit requirement involved in currency trading, as you are permitted by law and are allowed to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ages is not a problem for forex, since we already 18 years old we can trades until we really want to retired, and the chances to earn money working in forex will never end, every one who trade forex, can do this work until we decide to stop. That's why I really wanted to have a good skill in forex trading, and I can see that in the future when we going old we still have a work to earn money.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think age is not a proble in forex trading , but we need skill and inteegence if we have both
    of them we will became good trader in forex trading so we have to prepare our self before we start to trading in forex.

Banned lukman is an unknown quantity at this point lukman's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I do not agree with you age is not big factor in Forex trading. any one can join this business and can earn huge money but only need so trading experience. So, It is good change for student, old people, man and woman.

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    no way age has never been a problem when it comes to trading i know since i know that i will have the best way of making money in the market and that way i know that i will have the best in the market.

Senior Member call123 is an unknown quantity at this point call123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is risky but many profitable.I don't know about it. Is there any age limitation working in forex? I think if anybody has ability and knowledge about forex trading thats enough for trading. Age is not a big fact. You have to be skilled.good luck with your trading....

Member azizil is an unknown quantity at this point azizil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, if we have long been in the forex business, then we will gain a lot of knowledge and experience, but we must be serious about learning, so what we have learned not to be in vain

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The age is not matter for the Forex trading i don't think so that, it is the matter of the concerned rather, i would like to say that the more you have got the age the more it would be better as you would have more experience in the Forex trading..,

Senior Member hiteshrawat is an unknown quantity at this point hiteshrawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jabba View Post
    I don't know about it. Is there any age limitation working in forex? I think if anybody has ability and knowledge about forex trading thats enough for trading. Age is not a big fact. You have to be skilled.
    Mujhe lagta hai ki zadatar traders minimum age ka criteria rakhte ahi forex me
    maine jaha tak dekha hai minimum age 18 saal rehti hai aur maximum age ki koi bhi limit nahi forex me aur kisi bhi age ka trader trading kar sakta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 969 of 976 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 967 968 969 970 971 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)