+ Reply to Thread
Page 930 of 976 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 928 929 930 931 932 940 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion , age is the problem only for a very old person , who can not stare at screen all the time due to any diseases of eye . in old people , these diseases are common . but the people of other ages are not restricted to forex . whatever the age is , they can join forex and start making money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me forex me age ka factor koie problem ni hey,lekin trade me aney ke liey kum iss kum age 18 year honi chahey,jitni ziada age ho ga autni hi ziada maturity ho gi autna hey ziada acah hey,kioun ke aik mature inssan forex ko bohat serious le ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sam_98 is an unknown quantity at this point sam_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that there is no voilation of age in Forex because Forex has no limition of age tha a person whose age is 18 can not do the work in Forex and the man whose age is 21 can do business in Forex it all depend n persons mind that what type of mind he has
    Forex is For all so join it and change your life

Banned mehedi.fx is on a distinguished road mehedi.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think this that age is problem for forex trading. Forex trading is possible for all ages of people. Forex traders just need to have experience and knowledge to earn profit from the forex market.

Banned Babar Shahzad is an unknown quantity at this point Babar Shahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi mairy khyal main age factor koi masla nahi he forex trading main. forex market for every one in the world without any age and gender factor. age ka masla to tak ho jab traders ko koi physically kam karna ho es liye mind to sab ka aik jaisa hi kam karta he age zyada ony se experiance zyda ho jata he jo trading main bohat eham he

Senior Member rajapsing is an unknown quantity at this point rajapsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, age is not a problem as long as your mind is still working and you are able to take the stress and tension. As a newbie, forex is not easy but need to do a lot of hard work and patient

Senior Member tari786 is on a distinguished road tari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Though in Forex age factor does not matter but my suggestion is that if anyone wanna make Forex as carrier then he/she must complete education and then come into Forex life , be confident and stay positive always.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlinker1 View Post
    I think age is also a factor in the forex.If you are not mature then you do not hanndle the market.Because you have to take many big decision concerned with forex.So it is better to mature .I used forex in the age of 18 years
    han bhai je ashi bat he agar hmm after 18 year ke hi forex trade start kare kyo ke kamm age me forex karna irsky jarur ho sakte he so hmm km age me forex nahi karna chahie hmme adult age me hi isko join karna chahie

Banned spokenboy is an unknown quantity at this point spokenboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    age is not effect in forex market if you have abetter knowledge for forex and you have good knowledge and you learn about for trading terminal then you easly start the forex tradin.this is a better way of earning.

Senior Member greenlinker1 is an unknown quantity at this point greenlinker1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think age is also a factor in the forex.If you are not mature then you do not hanndle the market.Because you have to take many big decision concerned with forex.So it is better to mature .I used forex in the age of 18 years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 930 of 976 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 928 929 930 931 932 940 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)