+ Reply to Thread
Page 918 of 976 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 916 917 918 919 920 928 968 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,180 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member Khans is on a distinguished road Khans's Avatar
    Thanks
    NO brother age problem koi nahi hoti hoti hai sub achi bat agar who hard work our trading ko acha jan saky our is yeh sabet hota hai k forex trading un sub logo k liayeh jo is may kafi export ho who trader par dent hai k who kab is say free hona chta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafique is on a distinguished road rafique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in insta trader we have to verify our account by uploading our id card and the id card is make in 18 year old man and i think there is a age problem for those who are in under 18 then if we think that he can use another id card like his father then verify account then i think it is ok and there is no age problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned careless428 is an unknown quantity at this point careless428's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex, age is a factor as far as I know. Age comes experience and very Vertrauen. Sie should begin, once you reach a certain age before this. the student involved dialogue, must wait to find out ... Make sure it is the best and you have a large part of the market to do in this market, Iwill.

Senior Member s.rohan is an unknown quantity at this point s.rohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think age is not problem for this business . Many people do this job . Many students are also do this job . So i think this age is not problem

Member FireBones is an unknown quantity at this point FireBones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think age is problem in forex, and for me as young its very easy to trade and study.

Senior Member tanveergrw is on a distinguished road tanveergrw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no age or gender restriction in forex business. But forex business in not for minors. Before starting forex business a trader has to keep in mind about forex rules and fellow them these key rules will be helpful in forex business. For, forex trading is a risky business. If a trader do not have sufficient knowledge about forex then there is strong chances to be failed in forex market. Every day forex market changes its trends. These trends should be in mind of every trader.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are correct when you say that with age experience and confidence is there but it can be only there if we start at younger age and i do not agee that student do not should do forex because if with forex their main aim of study and learningis not disturbed.

Member shaikhjundi is on a distinguished road shaikhjundi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by schok View Post
    Is age is a factor in Forex as far as I know.With age comes experience and a lot confidence.You should start after you reach a certain age you should not start before this.A student should not start trading he/she should wait studies to get over.This are a few key points that should be kept in mind.
    han business koi bhi ho na us main age factor to lazmi involve hota he ha kiun k ager app bachey ho to app forex main nhi aa saktey or ager lod ho to app ki health app ko es main nhi aaney deti ha

Senior Member nara is an unknown quantity at this point nara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ApnaDera View Post
    No age is required for Forex trading, Because forex trading is a business which can be done by any age. As well as forex trading is also done by students, jobless, Father and mother also do forex trading, in short all the member of family done forex trading who know computer/Internet and trading.
    Yes I do Think That Forex market is a place of hope for us because it can change our lie and it changed life of many peoples. so we can think that our life can also be changed if we do our work with concentration and constancy.

Banned tahir2 is on a distinguished road tahir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i think in forex market no limit of age. we can enter in forex market at any age. Actually forex is a world wide business and in this business we should enter in this business after 18+ age. Because after this age we have minor mind and we can afford loss in forex market and also do batter trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 918 of 976 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 916 917 918 919 920 928 968 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)