+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 976 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 931 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 9757

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Banned optative88 is an unknown quantity at this point optative88's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was usually is hassle-free for me compared to currency forex trading due to the era in fact is not a factor which can be useful for identifying if someone has a productive dealer is or perhaps not, is certainly important, what each of our knowledge in Forex currency quantity are normal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prothoma is an unknown quantity at this point prothoma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure there is no age group level specified for currency trading stomped caused by contemporary cost effective questions had every reason to switch to it, and it is also a kind of need a person to make money and currency trading is usually also support these individuals to do this. Currency trading is produced using the worsening financial problems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamictn is on a distinguished road kamictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ye samjhta houn ke forex trading ke business mein age limet ki koi qeed nahi, koi bhi insan mard ho ya aourat apni salahtoun ke mutabiq achhi income hasil ker sakta hay zarourat hay bas mehnat kerne ki, jo bhi mehnat se kaam kere kamyab ho sakta hay bas mehnat zarouri hay age nahi..

Banned optative88 is an unknown quantity at this point optative88's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the Club is no longer with forex trading. that Forex actually depends on skills and techniques also very good. As the fifth child usually contains a very good and also technical experience then easily you can earn very good money in forex trading.

Senior Member Faisalmian is on a distinguished road Faisalmian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think age problem is not problem every people work in the forex online business and jo be forex business ma kam kare wo is ma kam ko janta ho bus hor forex tradres market ka experience ho ta ka jb wo kam kare to os ko loos na ho...........

Senior Member lopoko is an unknown quantity at this point lopoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ApnaDera View Post
    No age is required for Forex trading, Because forex trading is a business which can be done by any age. As well as forex trading is also done by students, jobless, Father and mother also do forex trading, in short all the member of family done forex trading who know computer/Internet and trading.
    yes forex is a international business there are all over people involve in this trade and they are making profit well and they have proper life business to get chance of pay fee and expenses easy. and if you are far away from the market then you can do online in sitting home because we can not go inside the market so that's why we do online in home , and it is better for everyone to join forex easily within home .

Banned heart00 is on a distinguished road heart00's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera khayal mein aga atni problem nei hota bus atna ho k ap ko computer ka knowledage kuch ho os k bad ap kisi b agae k ho ap forex trading kar b sakta ho and earn b kar skata ho bus hard work discipline experianced need hota ha jo time k sath sath ap gain karta ho

Member abtaher is an unknown quantity at this point abtaher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the age is not fire retardant in Forex trading. If you are an adult head and can change the forex. Is there a specific age. My recommendation is, however, if you want to trade using their own money in the capital.

Banned edge is an unknown quantity at this point edge's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know regarding it. Perhaps there is any kind of age group issue employed in foreign exchange? I do believe in the event anybody offers ability and know-how about forex trading i mean adequate for trading. Age seriously isn't a major fact. You ought to be qualified.

Banned salana is an unknown quantity at this point salana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    I think that there is no restriction of age in Forex trading.Because i am a boy and i am trading to earn money so this indicates and proves that there is no restriction of age but it need a good education because if we are well educated we learn about Forex trading easy and earn good profits easily.
    Both are helpful... demo account is for making preparing own self to trade in real account... Demo account is the great way to learn about Forex.. After practicing about 6 months to 1 year a trader can go for real trading...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 976 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 931 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)