+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 976 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 ... LastLast

Thread: Is age problem for Forex trading?

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nai bro age is not a problem in the forex trading kun k hum kasi b age main agr humra mind achay say kam karta hai aur hum mind say fit hai forex kar skhty hai aur yai old age k log b home say apna business kar shkaty hai but mind ka fit work karna bhot zarori hai kun k forex amin hum hard work mind say he hota hai so forex hum har age main join kar shakty hai.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hakim2016 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    the age matters alot in my view i know that because i know that i will hae to make sure that this age will have the best and what it take in the market that way iwill enjoy so much in the market
    thank you sir for this interesting toipc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azhar2017 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear meray kiyal main tu forex trading main age ki koi limit nahi hai aur age koi b profblem nahi karti kiyun k forex main age ki koi limit nahi hai aur ap kisi main age main forex trading join kar sakty hain.
    love forex

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as forex trade is concerns there is nothing that have to do with age in this business for the fact that you have the ability of understanding things that have to do with business then you can do forex trade.

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother forex trading business ko join kar kay trading karnay kay liay age ka koi problem nahi hay es kay liay educated hona zaroori hay but kisi bhee age ka person es business ko join kar kay apnay liay and family kay liay earning kar sakta hay.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear forex market mein age kabhi bhi hamri trading ko effect nhi karta hai dear jab tak hum mentally aur physically tor per fit hon to phar hamen forex market mein age ki wajah se kabhi bhi koi problem nhi hogi

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Age is never a problem in this business if we want to trade and make good money in this business it have nothing to do with your age, but your knowledge, skills and understanding towards the market that's what matters in this business.

Junior Member charlesjamison is an unknown quantity at this point charlesjamison's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good friends, I am a newbie forum & Forex of treads. I know there are a lot of merchant. I have a question for all the talk about the men of Government & Forex passer. I would ask, that age is a problem with the forex.
    Quite simply, the age is not a problem as long as the brain still works and you can take the stress and the stress.

Member christophersullivan is an unknown quantity at this point christophersullivan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a newbie forum & Forex markets friends. I know there are a lot of merchant. I have a question for many of the online community for men & Forex passer. I would ask, that age is a problem with the forex.
    Zero, age is not a problem as long as the spirit is still and will be able to take the stress and the stress.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no problem in Forex with age but is better to start work in Forex trading after 18, if you can understand the idea of trading and discipline with roles of trading then you can start trading in Forex without any problem whatever your age.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 976 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)