+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zigzag Indicator

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a limited time i use this indicator and by using this indicator i understand that this indicator are use to follow market trends and it is a technical indicator.this indicator show us real time prize high and low. i think this indicator work good for scalper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    including zigzag indicator is one of many indicators used by traders, but the kit should not rely solely on the zigzag indicator, because the indicator is somewhat deceptive in which sometimes we should not believe in the trend reversal signal that is given by the zigzag indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zigzag Indicator is an indicator that will be useful when we will trade using a large TF
    by using the Zigzag Indicator then we will be able to do the calculations by considering the price action is going to happen in this trade in a way that is very easy in our trade sir

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Following the automatic searching this topik not yet created in this sub forum, and I like to shared my experience during trades with this indicators.

When the fluctuation moving and produced pips in a lot of volume, the zigzag signal (line) will follow the candlestick body, if the condition is bearish the zigzag line will show-up and will follow the movement to figure the lowest price at that time, or if the fluctuation bullish the line of zigzag will follow untill the high price position, so if someday we trades and look that condition, we need to hold calculate the movement and our entry, if our entry order is sell and the trend is downtrend and the zigzag line keep move follow the trend, so let it keep open for a while until the zigzag stop moving.

very nice.. i use a zigzag too.. thats a good indicator if we can setting well..

Senior Member India fourm is an unknown quantity at this point India fourm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you are right,,
    But I DIslike Zig Zag Indicator, because that indicator is Repaint,,
    Actually I have known the miracle of zig zag, but I rarely use it,,
    Use Double Zig Zag or Triple and the set is,,
    1. Red Zig Zag Default Setting
    2. Yellow Parameter 50,5,3
    3. Aqua Parameter 5,5,3
    Use TimeFrame H4 that's minimum, I believe if zigzag not repaint is best indicator, because the pice always run at cross zigzag red and yellow absolutely,,

Member s4life4s is an unknown quantity at this point s4life4s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading maen kisi bhi indicator ko use karny sy pehly us k bary maen achi tarha read kar lena chahy mujhy zigzag k bary maen sirf itna pata hy k ye aik acha indicator hy. esy real account maen use karny sy pehly demo account maen use kar lena hi thek hy. mujhy es indicator sy faida howa hy lakin itna khas nai kiyun k abhi es k bary maen search kar raha hun

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal mein zigzag aik acha indicator hai eis sey achi earning k sath sath acha experience
    b milta hai zigzag kafi easy indicator hai mein kafi month sey zigzag indicator use kr raha hoon
    eis sey mujhey kafi profit b howi hai jub zig line up hoti hai tou mein buy ki bids lagata hoon our
    jub zigzag line down hoti hai tou mein sell ki bids lagata hoon

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zig zag indector ko ma use kar raha ho ma zig zag indector ka hisab sa he tarde karta ho ja indector muje sub sa
    best lagta ha mera ja favrite indector ha muje is indector sa trade karne makafi help milti ha

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    Yeah you are right. but some time i get some false signal. after that it is also good. i feel comfortable to use this.
    but... if we combine this zigzag indicator with bulls power and bears power indicator, we can analyze the movement more better, because by the value of power indicators we can predict how far it will move and the zigzag line still moving too.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah you are right. but some time i get some false signal. after that it is also good. i feel comfortable to use this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast