+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 462 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won prizes before?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein ne kabhi bhi forex market mein mein ne prize won nnhi kiye hen dear forex market mein mein ne kabhi bhi kisi forex trading contest mein part nhi liya hai is liye mein ne kabhi bhi win nhi kiya mein ne

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ji mene kafi time prises won kie he isme koi shak nhi he me alwayse is business me ashe prize won krna like karta hun and hmesha hi karta rhuga je bat eksdum sahi he me je manta hun and understand krta hun je mera favrout option he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am joining this business goal to learn how to improve my scientific ability, and how to earn profits, expectations and future goals in the transaction, I can get good results in the transaction, and continue to learn that this is my business in this expect

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I never win any prize from the Forum and I know there are many contests in the Indian Forex Forum but its not easy to win a prize. You can win if you predict and give some time to technical analysis and most of these contest are based on the technical analysis. Your prediction might be wrong if you don't learn also about the fundamental analysis.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i never joined in any trading contest, so i never won any prizes before. I think it is hard for me to won in trading contest, since so many expert trader there. I think i prefer spend time to learn and practice until i can become an expert rather than spend much time on such as trading contest

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g jnab g is forum me meny kafi martab euro magic contest mey hisa loya hai our kafi dafa win bhi kar chuka ho and mujehy prize bhi mila hai mey kehyta ho keh ye system contest wala bohat zabrdast hai i like it very jnan g

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhey b aj tak koi inaam ni mila q k main forex tradin mai new hoon ager mujhe forex main koi inasam mila to main bahut khush hoon ga or main forex tradin wale ka bahut shukria ada kron ga main chata b hoon k mujhe es main koi bara inaam miley

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene kabhi contest me participate nhi kia he lekin abh me krna like karta hun iske sath mujhe asha income mil skta he agar hmm ashe contest win krege to hmme asha bonus milta he bhai isme koi shak nhi he

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han maine pehlay bhi prizes earn kiye hain lakin mujhay pehlay itna ahay prizes nhi milay hain lakin is forum ki madad sai mai har waqt bonus hasil krta hon aur mai is ki madad sai acha earn bhi krta hon is par mujhay prozes bhi har waqr miltay hain

Member zeba143 is on a distinguished road zeba143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my life, I never participated in any competition, I know about some people who have won competitions and have won money every win is bonus monthly forums and try to realize it the largest profit . It is better to me to participate in competitions organized by the company Insta-Forex. because Insta-forex is the great credibility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 462 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)