+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear I actually do believe support and resistance both are very important of technical analysis and i think this is the first step of learning about the technical analysis, we can draw a resistance using top two to three point and can draw support using two to three bottom point of the price action. Support and resistance levels from my point of view are one of the topmost technical analyses that can result in a high profit and there are some high volatile currencies that test this level is on a consistent basis so you can make a huge profit on that currencies pairs like pound pairs but you must know how to analyse the right support and resistance also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear I personally consider it is one of the good strategy in forex trading. newbie fall in hesitation to draw this at first time. but after practice the problem can be overcome. it has various used such by drawing this we can easily calculate our daily target such entry point, exit point, stop loss and take profit also. Yes brother you are right I think it is one of the as to the smart strategy in forex trading. newbie fall in hesitation to firmly draw this initially time. other then after apply the trouble can possibly be overcome. it really has varied used such by drawing this we could simply calculate our daily target such entry purpose, exit purpose, stop loss and take profit too................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically for us to have that good trading result it is needed to locate the support and resistance levels before we should make a trade. because that will tell us where the trend is at. basically I think trading on forex market is not that hard when one has been able to know on how to locate the support and resistance levels. support and resistance lines are one of the best trading strategies one can opt for profits and i think this levels are easy to detect but hard to trade and with experience in trading in demo market , a trader can earn big pips as usually there is a lot of difference in support and resistance lines when traded in big time frame.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear actually I do believe they are very important levels for all traders in Forex and many strategies are completely based on support and resistance only specially scalping, so you must be careful with these levels and don't depend on indicators only to know them because they change often. well of course I actually consider that resistance and support levels are the physicology level for trader. a lot of trader like to trade with Resistance and support levels. Some of them trade with breakout and some of them like trade with pullback. Personally i am prefer to choose the pullback one.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I do believe its true that support and resistance levels are the levels which are very much effective for a trader in Forex. A trader have to recognize the support level for making profit and also have to watch the resistance level to refrain from getting loss. It is one of the solid strategy in forex trading. newbie devolve in pause to kill this at archetypal clip. but after drill the job can be surmount. it has various victimized specified by drafting this we can easily judge our daily target such accounting fix, don't change it

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we will enter the market, because by knowing this area, we can reduce our losses as small as possible, so we go to the market at an optimal point the levels of pre-entry and exit and resistence levels are also one type of trading strategy because its helps in putting order at this two levels and I personally use many of the indicators well I think its true that we can take advantages from support and resistance to place our stop loss and take profit. We can also start making open position when we see pull back a price suddenly when it reach support and resistance or break it. This is simple strategy that can give us nice profit in the end if we can be focus and discipline to follow it.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the support and resistance is what most of the professionals use in the forex market and just keep it simple and different peoples choose different techniques for support and resistance but according to my point of view the best way yai both level bhut god hain aur in sai trade krna bhut he easy haion bas just ap ko focus banye rakhna hai exact level find karny hain agar ap nay yai kar lia tou ap zrur is mai achea trade kar sakty hain is mai koi problem nahe hai is leyay pehly in levels ko sekhny ki zrurat parti hai bar bar demo pr draw kar k daikhna hota hai..

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai bhut achea cheeze hai is par trade karna he best rahta hai aur yai itna tough nahe hai samjhny mai bas is ko follow up karna thoura muhskil hai kio k humy trade ko is mai sai find karna hota ha bhut he deeply focus kar k aur agar kuch miss kia tou sari hard working wasit hoti hai ../. i consider support and resistance lines are the top most and easiest indicator available and which works in every kind of situation and mostly in the trending market .it always pays to its traders who trust support and resistance line . support lines are the parallel line made by touching 2 or more lowest and parallel dips and resistance lines are its opposites they hold a key to success in forex market.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

pong (2020-07-14)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many ways for forex market trader earn their money in the forex market but support and resistance level is the best way for trader to earn good amount of money in the forex market trading business.many forex market trader do not know how to calculate the s and r in the market Jo trader market ma support and resistence level ko daikh kar trade kartay han wo hamesha market ma banay rehtay han and unko trade hamesha positive way ma chalti rehti ha and jo log in dono level ko follow nahi kartay han wo thora mushkil face kartay han.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

pong (2020-07-14), syahraz (2020-07-12)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear ap nan kafi acha brief kya ha jis say ham kafi madad l ay skty han so support and resistance hamry technical analysis mian zayda kam kartaha jis say ham market ka pata laga skty hanwith triangle and and chanel so is tra say ham price ation trade an pattern trade kafi achi tra say kar ksty hn os mary khyal say forex mian hamn kafi madad mil skti ha upportand rsistance okjan kar tahnk you der

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)