+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 244 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2431

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Senior Member exness222 is an unknown quantity at this point exness222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A support level is drawn horizontally at the height when one recognizes a trough level area that a rate repeatedly tries to go break through below. but with no success within this leves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a level will be touched by the price, we just have to wait what will happen when the price at this level, we are just waiting to see if prices will be through the level or just bounce off those levels. that we know for sure who wins and who loses we will go into the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakat02 is an unknown quantity at this point jakat02's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. you post is valuable but it will be good for all if you give the image of the support and resistance level. now i use the technique of the support and resistance level. in my demo trade i get the eighty percent positive result of support and resistance analysis.like job.................................

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i use the technique of the support and resistance level. Support and resistance is an indicator that describes about the price limits that will be passed by the price movement . They are so important that your whole trade management is done through them.

Banned rubel31 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel31's Avatar
    Thanks
    the support and the resistance levels are the best indicators because there are always some very good entry and the exit points that are used by the traders very effectively .better job.....................................

Banned mojumder77 is an unknown quantity at this point mojumder77's Avatar
    Thanks
    the support and the resistance levels are the best indicators because there are always some very good entry and exit points that are used by the traders very effectively.The levels of the supports and the resistance is the foremost thing that I want to see when I log on to my trading terminal forex account. They are so important that your whole trade management is done through them.

Member nura is an unknown quantity at this point nura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you post is valuable but it will be good for all if you give the picture of the assistance and stage of stage of resistance. now i use the technique of the assistance and stage of stage of resistance. in my trial trade i get the 80 percent positive result of assistance and stage of resistance research.

Senior Member sudah is an unknown quantity at this point sudah's Avatar
    Thanks
    While a good review can create the difference between a successful trader and a perpetually failing one, a bad review can actually turn a trader from the jaws of success and into the pit of failure. This is because the best strategies come with the most up-to-date information and the latest updates from the floor itself.

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Future contracts " The future type of trading is done by the trader wherein they get into an agreement where they agree to exchange a currency for another currency at a particular and fixed date in the future at the existing price when the last closing is done. By this method, the loss might not be much because people will be hedging their losses as the prices might not have gone down heavily. Future contract is a very useful tool for forex hedging that are used by most of the traders.

Senior Member paavan is an unknown quantity at this point paavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trade using support and resistance levels . In fact i have a indicator which shows the daily standard pivots on my chart.
    Plan your Take profit accordingly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 244 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)