+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 244 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2431

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Senior Member tajroi is an unknown quantity at this point tajroi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Made very good brother... Support and resistance can be a type of investment strategy, as he said, this explains the two ranges on purchases, also check the path of the market... And in general, it is easy to understand. The more accurate attendance and the number of versions, can take a look at the different place or perhaps your skin feet exposed their eyes in general, or perhaps if the sale is stopped and vice versa, which can be a healthy and ideal for the use and the number of outlets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member snsumon is an unknown quantity at this point snsumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much help support ans resistant to predict the next move .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Support and Resistance is the basis of the main and Forex. But most traders can not analyze this routine because of the lack of experience. The market would also like to that many of the traders benefit depends on market support and resistance all the time up and down for all time go up and dawn rely on support and resistance. Most of the trade im also depends on the support and resistance over time dependent on the news

4. The Following User Says Thank You to radean For This Useful Post:

snsumon (2013-01-24)

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice post bro ... support and resistance is a very profitable strategy ... because the risk: reward used to be very good, about 1:3 or can be more ... using risk: reward good pliers, then a strategy will be very profitable ... I also use support and resistance combine with the strategy I use ... and I prefer to use horizontal support and resistance ... because it is very easy to detect and easy to use ...

Senior Member lahtgh is an unknown quantity at this point lahtgh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i use the resistance and the support in every deal and i depend to my analysis to the resistance and to the support and use the fractals to define the resistance and the support because this indicator give the fast signal .

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i think the every best way to trade and be at the winning side of the market is to always analysis the Support & Resistance because with the Support & Resistance we can get the best price and the break in the market

Senior Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using support and resistance are very good, because we can determine the risk reward ratio is likely to be very favor to us,

Senior Member sio is an unknown quantity at this point sio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the support and the resistance lever are very useful and important in the forex market because it is the linit of sell and buy and it define the stop loss and the take profit orders depending to previews points we can easy follow the trend by less risk.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you determine the support and resistance levels, I think you have done a good analysis, then you can buy in the support and sell in the resistance but be sure that the price did not break the level, And you should add indicators to predict the price trend exactely.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding in forex trading i think the very best way to trade and earn profit is when we can trade based on the Support & Resistance because with Support & Resistance we can get the fake break and the true break

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 244 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)