+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 244 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance make it possible to find areas of price fluctuations. support and resistance are very important when the market moves sideways. After all, always be operated carefully and use stop loss because breaks cause large movements. and support and resistance levels are very important levels in technical analysis and marketing this level of support many times. And you can see there are many changes in the direction of trends when they have support or resistance levels so you need to learn how to exchange them and they are not difficult to detect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apko bat theek hai mery khayal main tou support and resistance bhoot zarori hai kuin k ap in dono things ka knowledge lain and experince karain kuin k in sy bhoot sara profits apko hoga or mazeed ye k support and resistance sy bhoot zadda help milti hai trading main..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading main support and resistance bohat important levels hain maximum traders inhi levels ko dekh kar trade karty hain support level candle sticks chart main privious candles ko dekhty huwy crunt market ki running main sab say neechy wala level hota hai line draw kar kay ham isko easily show kar sakty hain jab kay resistance sab say upar wala level hota hai ye levels pervious candles ko dekh kar draw kiye jaty hain or inhi main market move karti hai jab ye level break ho jaen to market usi trend ko follow karti hai.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance levels are basic of technical analysis and we have to know how to determine those levels by more than one way, and there are many trading tools to determine them, we all the time use support and resistance to know our stop loss and take profit, those are important thing of technical analysis.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my dear brother RSI uper waly levles ko kahty hain or SUPPORT nechy waly ko.Lekin agr aik trend pr bat ki jaey to Up trend me Uper wala Higher high or nechy wala Lower low yani Resistance up or support low levels ko bolty hain or ye boht importance hoty hain chart or market movement and trends ko analysis karne k lye.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-10-30)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oky we have to support and all designs that can sing anything from fonts that are asdded by the whole way of managing who can consitt for women ways of them therefore acquire all four types of themanth and can do forevery on maplay on and Forex to market i trade karne to liye trader ko support a resistance level that is important jada hota hi trader matrket mo support the level of resistance ko dheyaan i rakh kar trade karni chhaiye tabhi traders market me sahi trading karni skate hi.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now I use support and resistance level techniques. in demo trading I get positive results of eighty percent of support and resistance analysis. people use various types of support and resistance such as the pobot point foborex channel trend lines etc., but the most accurate support and resistance is what you can see from your naked eyes and the beginner trader must learn to identify with certainty the level of support and refusal to make a good trade . if the price moves laterally, it must operate in a channel of support and resistance. traders must find the right strategy for each context.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I can say that it is very true that support and rejection are indispensable in forex trading because you know that you have to enter the market at the right time and to do it you have to learn well about support and rejection and, for me I really believe that knowing the level of support and resistance means knowing price movements. Whether a demo account gives you trading skills after theoretical learning from books or forums or other methods is needed for demo accounts.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you give a picture of support and resistance levels. now I use support and resistance level techniques. in demo trading I get positive results of eighty percent of support and resistance analysis. And various ways to place points depend on the tools used for it and support and resistance levels are the most important things I want to see when I enter my terminal forex trading account. They are very important so that your entire trading management is carried out through them. people use various types of support and resistance such as trend lines channels, etc. but the most accurate support and resistance is what you can see from your naked eye, where two or more peaks or buttocks are, or where the price stops and is reversed is natural and best support and resistance

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Help and conflict are usually the simplest ways to understand this tendency and then lie. However, being aware of things that involve help and also opposition will be difficult and also difficult. However, we usually know that the location where the optimum point struck time and again we all call it time and opposition assistance and you can also get bigger and also reduce the point of assistance and opposition. and in the forex business income is very difficult because forex is a very risky business and in this business if you use support levels and resistance levels for trading then you get a good profit by trading on the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 244 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)