+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 244 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex, support and resistance levels are very important in forex trading. If a successful entrepreneur analyzes it so that he can make a big profit. Support the bottom point and the highest level tend to be called a trend called resistance.
    This support and state level is an inimitable end that dedicates meet merchants completely in all their trading skills, it has markedly helped sellers to use the direction of city relationships in commerce.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ny bahut hi achy sy samjahya thank you lekin mery khial sy is main thori si modification ki zarurat hai support and resistance lines ko humien just lines hi nahi samajhna chahiye balkey yeh woh zones hoty hain jin ke darmiyan main market move kar rahi hoti hai inhien supply and demand zones kaha jata hai jo keh price action main use hota agar humien demand ho tu market up jati hai pichly demand zones tak aur jab sell ho rahi hoti hai tu us waqt yeh nechy waly zone tak jati hai isko supply zone kaha jata hai jab yeh zones ko cross karti hai tu us ke bad un zones ko aik bar touch karti hai us ke bad confirm entry banti hai aur jab confirm entry ho tabhi entry lagain is tarah aap secure trading kar sakien gy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member mskamran is on a distinguished road mskamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dollars index against a basket of six major currencies set a fresh five-month high on Monday, touching a peak of 93.860 at one point.
    The euro slipped to $1.1744 at one point, touching its lowest level in five months, and was last down 0.2 percent on the day at $1.1746.
    Europes single currency has dropped around seven cents in about a month amid a sharp dollar rally.
    Concerns have also mounted about the agreement betweenItalys far-right League and 5-Star Movement on a governing accord that would slash taxes and ramp up welfare spending.
    The British pound shed 0.35 percent to $1.3857, hitting its lowest level since late December.
    A focus for markets this week is Wednesdays release of minutes from the Federal Reserves latest monetary policy meeting. Investors will be watching the minutes for clues about the pace of the current tightening cycle.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Natural Gas
    Natural gas markets tried to rally during the session on Friday but found resistance at the top of the uptrend channel that has been a factor in the market for a couple of months now. If we can break above the $2.85 level, we could go to the $2.90 level, and that eventually the $3.00 level. Ultimately, if we break down from here I think that the $2.80 level will offer support, followed by the $2.78 level. A breakdown below that level would have the market looking towards the bottom of the channel. I think natural gas is getting a little bit overextended, so I would anticipate some short-term softness, but I also believe that the buyers will return if we get a little too negative. A break above the top of the uptrend in channel would be a significant boost to the momentum.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WTI Crude Oil
    The WTI Crude Oil market went back and forth during trading on Friday, as we have gotten a bit overextended. We are finding resistance at the $72 level, but we have clearly broken above significant resistance at the $70 level. I think that the $70 level will offer support, and I think that the buyers will be interested in going long at that point. If we were to break down below the $70 level though, I think that we could unwind towards the $68 level. Ultimately, tensions in the Middle East and of course the Iranian deal melding down will of course affect a significant portion of supply. Ultimately, every time we pull back it should be a nice buying opportunity in the short term, as we have seen the massive uptrend line offer support and confidence.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold ended the week down $25.87 at $1292.46 an ounce, weighed down by a rally in the U.S. dollar index amid surging U.S. Treasury yields. A batch of upbeat U.S. economic data corroborated views that the Federal Reserve would continue to raise interest rates. The dollar was also boosted by weakness in the euro which suffered from a downbeat gross domestic product report that came out of the bloc and concerns about Italy. Gold is usually inversely correlated with the main reserve currency (the greenback) and correlated with the second reserve currency (the euro). The surging U.S. dollar will continue to cast a bearish shadow over the market. However, a fresh dose of geopolitical unrest may lend some sort of short-term support to safe-haven gold.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    USD/JPY
    Continuing with the theme of US dollar strength, we break above the 110 level during the week, slicing all the way to the 111 level. We have pulled back just a little bit, and it looks like short-term traders may be willing to step on the sidelines and pick up value on a bit. Im a buyer at the 110 level, and also on a breakout above the 111 level, as I anticipate that this market will go looking towards 112.50 level longer-term.
    NZD/USD
    The New Zealand dollar fell during most of the week, bouncing back above the 0.69 level by the time the markets closed on Friday. It looks as if we are forming a bit of a hammer for the third week in a row, so I think we may get a bit of a bounce. However, if we were to turn around and break down below the 0.68 level, this market would collapse and go much lower.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBP/USD
    The British pound fell during the week, after initially trying to rally. The 1.3650 level looks to be offering resistance, just as the uptrend line should offer support. I believe that the 1.3450 level underneath should offer support as well. If we break down below that level, I would be aggressively short of the British pound. Otherwise, if we bounce around in this area, I think that we could get range bound trading from short-term time perspectives
    EUR/USD
    The Euro fell hard during the week, breaking the back of a massive hammer from the previous week. Thats a very negative sign, and should continue to send this market lower, perhaps wiping out the entirety of the move higher. Because of this, I anticipate that any rally will be sold, and the momentum is most certainly to the downside as I think we go looking towards 1.15 level.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance levels are used to calculate entry level or entry points and exit points. Good traders who have good analytics and strategies will calculate this level very accurately. The proper analysis of these points requires a high level of knowledge, hard work. I believe that support and resistance is one of the most important parts in the forex market. Because if we have a good knowledge of support and resistance, we can set stop loss and take profit. we can identify the daily support and resistance levels by calculating the closing, opening price, we can use the daily pivot point indicator.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most people may be very valuable and will be accepted for almost any time you need under some of the program's views not to mention the quality of the training. now I usually use the typical way that he program not to mention the quality of training. with my dispaly exchange, I only found the propononsi reaction program eighty no mnetion training test. we should need follow-up support and time-moving resistance market and by both you will choose a good order for your trade and I think it is best to make good and with skill you will do your best and this is the best one to make good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 244 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)