+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 600 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 6000

Thread: Capital invested determine the profit.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   20:16
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Jab Mera bonus $50 ka saath mein sirf maximum 25 ya 30$ ki earning ki try krta tha Parab Mera bonus aata hai agar Mera bonus 100 ya Jada 100 se Aata Hai Toh Main Usko double karne ki interest Rehta Hai Mera aur ek baar mein kamyab bhi hua hun

2018-03-10   23:25
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Capital is most important term on Forex trading, you must need to know all about money management,
    Well experienced person who know all about forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier form any other business all over the world.
    Before real trading you must trade with demo account first and practice more and more then you will be a great trader.

2017-12-24   19:36
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

High amount of profit depend upon two things it depend upon the experience of a trader and the skill he possessed and also in the account size the higher the account size the more chances that the trader can get success

2017-12-24   20:26
    Best answer #4

How much do you have in capital is also a very key role in the forex market because according to that you will take more risk and you will also get high lot size which will lead to high profit

2018-01-25   13:59
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko capital investment karna hota hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main lots size account size ko dakh kar Trading karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main low lots ka use karay aor Trading main high risky Trading na karay aor Trading main good knowledge hona chhy aor Trading main thek management kar kay Trading karna chhy

2017-12-23   19:37
    Best answer #6

There is a good chance that you will make good amount of profit if you have higher amount of account size but it also depends upon your strategy not only just upon the amount you are investing

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is good way to earn money in online .Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work.How well you can manage that capital while trading? Some trader maybe can gain profit with only small capital and at contrary the big amount can lead you too to bigger loss if you cannot manage it.It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramani is an unknown quantity at this point ramani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I imagine that the volume of capital does not safeguard the benefit levels and any speculator can gain benefits from any sum of contributions.

I suspect you can head off to top from any product given that you score great wining streaks continuously.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I feel that the volume of capital does not safeguard the benefit levels and any guru can gain benefits from any sum of transactions.

I suspect you can head off to top from any product given that you score great wining streaks sequentially

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

it needs an exceptional contemplating the capital and make contribute at this business and it could be keen if the trader before make a great capital at this business then they need to plan theirselves for everything in regards to forex and on the grounds that huge capital could be nothing in the event that they exchange with less learning..

so the essential thing here, make great ability and capability and make it dependably stable to control the feeling then they can start to fabricate a profession at this business with great and level capital is not the obstruction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kulsoom is an unknown quantity at this point kulsoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    i imagin it is very essential if you bang righteous amount in your rooth then a wagerer quantity to play operative money so i cogitate when you make opertive enough then finer eassy to eran many..

Banned areesha is an unknown quantity at this point areesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    big invest make big profits small investment makes low profits i am start from low capital and earn low profits this time use small lot size and earn small profits from forex trading small lot size and small earning increase my knowledge and experience about forex and in future i earn huge from forex

Junior Member mlpwalxac2333 is an unknown quantity at this point mlpwalxac2333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am entirely trust your statement. the a lot of you invested the a lot of you may get and littles investment smaller profites however one issued a lot of that vitals and that i wish to debated that solely capital isn't important. along side capital the expertise is additionally needed !!

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the more capital you have the better position you are in. so capital does matter a lot. investment enough of capital so that you can make big money in it. small cause you more losses according to my experience.

Banned Concettakromw9306 is an unknown quantity at this point Concettakromw9306's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money . How well you can manage that capital while trading? Some trader maybe can gain profit with only small capital and at contrary the big amount can lead you too to bigger loss if you cannot manage it. It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money .

Senior Member ammar is an unknown quantity at this point ammar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course i am agree with you ,capital invested in forex plays a great role in your trading if you know how to trade in forex market then you can easily get profit from low deposit and if you choose a big size of lot for trading with a small margin it will leads you to loss so be careful and try to avoid taking risk and don t be greedy while trading and must control your emotions

Banned codm is an unknown quantity at this point codm's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi , the caiptal that i have in the forex is the trading capital that i have developed from a meagre 1000 dollars that i started with and the trades that i make in the forex are the trades that are based on money management

Senior Member chioma is an unknown quantity at this point chioma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well the more capital we have the larger the risk we can take and the larger the risk the larger the profit that we will get but if we have huge capital and cannot trade the huge capital may be lost within few minutes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 600 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 547 597 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)