+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 624 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    maybe you should wait gold price about 1600$.. then BUY it
    but your margin must can hold if gold is dropped until 1300$
    i think it is save enough...
    if you feel not sure..then your margin must can hold until gold reach price 1000$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading bohot hi profitable trading hay aur doosri taraf ye bohot hi risky bhi hay kionkay jab gld ki price move kartee hay to bohot quick move kartee hay aur agar aap thoree see bhi mistake kar gay to kafee loss ho jata hay. Spread bhi bohot wider hay is ki is liye currency trading hi behtar options hay aap kay liye.

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pricy sir if you are newbie in forex trading marketplace i advise you don;t exchange on gold becouse gilded trading required vast knowledge and big assets if you somebody big metropolis then you can subsist on gilded trading but if you bang shrimpy top upright patronage on EUR/USD.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ashfaqsao is an unknown quantity at this point ashfaqsao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry dude, i dont have much knowledge about trade with gold, but its my suggestion that, just keep away yourself from gold trading.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    gold main trading karne ke liye hame acha investment balance ki jarurat hai. or eska trend bi kafi value rakta hai.
    but agar ham long term ke trader hai to ham gold ko buy kar sakte hai. because longer investment k liye gold long trade main profit sure hoga.
    Yes trade on gold we need huge balance for trading. Because gold are move very fast with more then 1000 pips a day. So if you want to make good profit from this metal then you need to invest big capital.

Senior Member pandit is an unknown quantity at this point pandit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gold trading is not easy. because its fluctuation is very high. so i think low capital is not perfect for trading in gold. at least 1000$ need for better gold trading. also its analysis is hard. but its profit is high. now decision is yours...

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the trend in the gold trade if a long time has always increased. here is because a lot of market demand to buy gold for a long time. but we must also be able to read the sentiment fluctuations in market prices, as market trends can change.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine khud say abhi gold trading start nahi ki kiun kay main abhi forex trading ki field may new hoon or trading learn kar rahi hoon. gold trading kay liye app ko ziada capital ki zaroorat hoge or sath may app ko daily basis per analysis karna hoga kiun kay iski prices kafi fast fluctuate hoti hai. gold trading may long term trading he beneficial hoti hai scalping nahi.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benboy.ftu@gmail.com View Post
    Dear all, Trading in gold has its high risk because it is moving around a lot and needs a relatively large capital to be able to win him and traded him, but I as the best to work in gold and I trade currencies in the best
    each pairs was not there an easier analysis .. the nature of the pairs are different depending on the type of trader .. there may be a movement like the high nobody likes movements ranging

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    if you have make profits with demo trading you should be able to make at least half of that profit from trading in real. but we have to improve emotional control while trading in real since we may not have chance to practice it in real. i think when trading gold we should target on ling term profit. scalping is not a suitable strategy for gold trading. we van get more profit by having a long term goal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 590 of 624 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)