+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 624 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Senior Member kismujas is an unknown quantity at this point kismujas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqarme2 View Post
    i don't say anything about it because i never trade of the gold and i think its been very risky as well, as i know that gold is one of the expensive thing in trading,and that's why don't know about the trend in trading the gold.
    Metatrader has indeed revolutionized the forex trading world and more developments are expected to be introduced into the market making exchanges more interesting and much easier for all traders all over the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend gold mien long tranding karna thora complicated hota hai per mien ye kaho ga k according to my point of view all the money should not be invested in gold, due to its high fluctuating pricing trend in the market. and i like to say that you should use the same strategy in the real account to make profit from the gold tradings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khaled257 is an unknown quantity at this point khaled257's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone willing to learn something new and share the knowledge gained is welcome!
    If you go for MetaTrader platforms as well, be sure − mt5.com forex forum has been designed for you.

Senior Member mohammed khalil1 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed khalil1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone knows I'm Forex Trading is not limited to currency only, but also there in the trade market for gold, but also this is a very nice trade but many who accused to Aeetmlkon money in abundance and therefore the forex trading is the predominant thing in that market

Senior Member legitbusiness is an unknown quantity at this point legitbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest you dont trade on gold right now ..you should have detail knowledge before trading in gold , you must first try in demo account

Member fasal is an unknown quantity at this point fasal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold per trading kerny ka buhat trend hai or is per trading sirf rich people hi ker rahy hain because is men big capital se trade kerni perti hai or is men buhat zyada profit bhi mil jata hai or zyada loss ka bhi tention hota hai.

Member lyric2you is an unknown quantity at this point lyric2you's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gold requires substantial capital. Why? Due
    to fluctuating makes small capital a trader with little
    direct exposure to MC.

Banned debashish66 is an unknown quantity at this point debashish66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long term trading in forex bill trading business is the best way that we can anytime barter in gold. Scalping that you accept mentioned is never accustomed in gold trading back gold spreads is more than 90 pips in a lot of brokers. That is 1600 to 1700. I always like to buy the gold and the selling thing has always made losses for my trades in it. Now it is at 1590.

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aina View Post
    The best time to trade in gold is when it is lower than its average normal value. That is 1600 to 1700. I always like to buy the gold and the selling thing has always made losses for my trades in it. Now it is at 1590.
    . Online Forex trading is making the world truly a global marketplace. You can now purchase one currency from a particular country using another currency, and trade for a profit virtually any time of the day. This is the main advantage over traditional stock trading.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading gold is good i think but we have to prepare big margin if we are trading gold
    because the spread is very big but we can get much money if we know how to make profit in gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 624 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)