+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 624 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Banned joly is an unknown quantity at this point joly's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new monger and my trading period is not human and also i traded exclusive for presenter not for yellowness that`s why i do not screw any noesis nearly gold marketplace.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member umer je is on a distinguished road umer je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold ki trading buhat hi costly hoti hai or jo middle trader hoty hain wo to is per trading nai kerte hain but jo zyada experience waly hote hain or rich hoty hain wo is per trading kerte hain un ki invest buhat zyada hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdul is an unknown quantity at this point abdul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market men gold per kafi trading hoti hai or is se zyada profit bhi hota hai kion k is per big capital ki trading hoti hai or zyada ter professional traders hi is per trade lagate hain or is se zyada profit kama lete hain.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't business Gold trader it is way to costly and needs large capital begin up; but I would business gold if I have enough capital because it is very profitable.

Member ranjan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the gold trading is very excellent as it has excellent effect on the life of the people and it is quite simple to shift on with and it allows the trader to gain more profits.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold ko trade karna sab logoon kay bass ki baat naheen ha y kion kay gold ki spread bhi high hoti hay aur ye move bhi bohot fast karta hay aik ghalat trade aap ko barry los tak lay jatee hay is liye gold trading karny say pahly acheee trah say tiyaree kar lena chahiye.

Banned CR 7 is an unknown quantity at this point CR 7's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I noticed USDX but nothing can be used as a reference for the OP even if the pair noticed that there was movement in line with the movement shows no USDX, unless there is a major event such as the WTC befall the U.S. may be right in line with his USDX

Banned learnearn is an unknown quantity at this point learnearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold trading is high risking, Because Gold is risk pair i think. Gold , Oil, Silver those pairs are so risk pairs and so profitable also, who is need to trade with on the pairs, his first need to an big stock his trading account.

Senior Member jihad is an unknown quantity at this point jihad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't say anything about it because i never business of the silver and i think its been very dangerous as well, as i know that silver is one of the costly factor in dealing,and that's why don't know about the pattern in trading the gold.

Senior Member liza23 is an unknown quantity at this point liza23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping that you accept mentioned is never accustomed in gold trading back gold spreads is more than 90 pips in a lot of brokers. Dear in demo you are making profits then you should use the same strategy in the real account to make profit from the gold tradings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 624 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)