+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 624 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually I donot trade gold. 'I only trade currencies. Whenever I trade my gold loss, I sold yesterday gold sell @ 1405 and SL 150 pips, but I have been released.
    So, I mostly try to ignore the gold currency and trade only.
    In gold the trend is usually very simple, there is only one direction only. If we place a pending order on both sides with 30 pips tp then we can easily get many benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned paste is on a distinguished road paste's Avatar
    Thanks
    As we know about profitable gold trading straw per es especial deal wohi ker saktay hain jo experience hoon trading us kay baray main sab kuch jantay hoon main abhi isay itna nahin janta. If we trade with caution and the attention of our losses can be minimized.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to paste For This Useful Post:

interutup (2017-07-26)

Member ahmed1416 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed1416's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market main gold ka ka trend ha muja is ka bara min both zadia maloom nahi ha is layaia main gold ko kam dakta hoon or main abi trading eurusd pair main karta haooon main gold ka trend ka bara main boht zadia nahi janta lakin mauja tora both pata ha gold is very high qulality marigen in this form .

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai gold profit accha deta hai to nuksan bhi accha kra jata hai abhi demo use kiya hai apne so abhi apko pta nhi hai jb real account use krenge tb apko iska pta legega uske hr pipe pr profit kafi jada hai pr loss bhi so filhal to mai khunga ki gold pr na hi khelo to jada accha hai tb tk apko lgta hai ap hr bar shi hote hai or profit nikal lete hai or ager esa hota hai to ap gold pr trade kr skte hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshow View Post
    Gold pair commodities market mein ata hai commodities market mein aapko bahut bada capital amount hona chahyee kyunki Gold pair ka trend nahi hota isme kabhi kabhi market bahut teezi sey badalta rehta hai Gold pair kafi profitable pair hai lekin is pair per trading kerne kay liye strong strategy honi chahyee
    Bhai gold par agar jo trading karna hota hai to humare ko iske acha capital chahiye hota hai, jisse trading humare liye profitable ho sakta hai gold par karna bhai, chote capital wale jaldi hi blow kar dalte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is always in a bullish trend of last year's reversal but the trend is going up again and will continue to be bullish, and the big profit you make on the demo is the normal consequence of opening a large trading account, you will have May get the so-called margin if you id it in real Account at once with the same lot size.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

syukirman (2017-07-26)

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold pair commodities market mein ata hai commodities market mein aapko bahut bada capital amount hona chahyee kyunki Gold pair ka trend nahi hota isme kabhi kabhi market bahut teezi sey badalta rehta hai Gold pair kafi profitable pair hai lekin is pair per trading kerne kay liye strong strategy honi chahyee

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold like any other pairs in trends and trading, at the market we need to learn the technical analysis if we want to detect and know how to trade with trend, then need some of practice to understand the market, therefore we can trade and make profit from trading at Gold.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    You can trade gold the same way you trade on other currency pair, although its important that you are careful as gold could be extremely volatile at times. Using trend lines in identifying trends works on gold as much as it does on currency pairs and is usually very accurate if not most accurate
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that dangerous rattling as it is healed, because I am copulating that gold is one of the pricy feelings in commerce, and that is why it does not pair about the style in the yellow trade. , You screws to deal with the conductors. Most wholesalers deal with metals. But, assume this is the most profitable work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 624 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)