+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Ducks strategy.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the 3 duck strategy is very profitable because I have traded based on the 3 duck strategy on my demo account and I think the 3 duck strategy is very profitable. and profitable forex business. as forex traders understand this Forex market makes a lot of profit by studying the opening position depending on our analysis, taking strategic positions and analyzing market movements that have trading plans

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt, that would be a very good secret. This tool is actually easy and necessary for your merchant. Thank you very much for helping me to convey to me a new tool. Forex traders coming to teenagers will be a value for the system. We wish you all the luck! and, this is a very interesting system that uses a longer time frame to select the main trend and move to a shorter time frame for entering trade. But I think this system only caught a few trades a month. Do you have an idea that can add more trades per month?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh thank you dear, only imaginary things, bohot faidamand sabit ho sakte hai, especially the case of mein, mey jab bhi koyee guess karta hoon hamesha uski ulti chez hi ho jati hey ........... kya karu kuchh samajh mey nahi ata hey, per mey, the strategy is to try Karne Wali Hoon and loss to strategy in the Hota Hai strategy, so that the strategy will be used, to lose your Jata Hai lag, Koi Bhi strategy, ho, pah usko demo par try because hi best hota hi, aur real mein money management to saath trade kare.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope this strategy can make us profitable. what about SL? in your experience using this strategy, how much is accurate ?? sometimes the indicator shows a wrong signal and then our OP is floating, how do we anticipate it? and it's always better to keep things under control. Select TP around 10 pips and SL 20 or 30 maybe. But all depends on other factors such as volatility and strength of trends. I suggest using this strategy as an exercise, not as a definite strategy. This is a good starting point. Good luck and greetings

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 3 duck strategy is very easy to do and I think this is how trade should be, don't make it complicated ... but still we have to analyze the market in depth and combine it with info from news about our partner's currency, because fundamental analysis is also very important for trading us and Strategy 3 Duck is very good when combined with the use of candlestick patterns in Forex trading, information trends that can analyze correctly the movements in each time frame because moving averade movements are often left behind so that they must be added and added 14 MA and 14 MACD

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    3 DUCKS is a good system for good results h4 + h1 + m5 avoid trading on M5 trading in m15 or avoiding only daily trading + h4 + h1 more than enough to stop trading on tf lower than h1
    because the market is not like before. jumpinf for better trading results applies to higher h1 and tf actions and make sure you don't help all the logistical system and one directional goo logic system all the best and the three duck strategy is, select the 4 hour chart (h4) and strategy 2 is Clock (H1) and the third strategy I think is 5 minutes (M5). This is a strategy that I find easy.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt, this is a very good strategy. This strategy is easy and useful for traders. Thank you brothers for sharing with us a new strategy. New foreign exchange traders will benefit from the system. Good luck. and I have no idea about this strategy. I hope this will be an effective strategy. I personally use the strategy for testing. I hope after that I will test this strategy for trading. if I get good results then I accept it permanently.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope this strategy can make us profit what about SL ?????????? according to your experience using this strategy ... what is the accouter and yes, what is the strategy for the best boht achi ro, how come you want to go to the ice, play be koi, if you trade, how come you lose loss ho or es ka bad trading How come luckily, how come the boht passnad strategy or achi again, the main thing is that it's a lot of how hoon.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is very clear and easy to use, but how much profit you earn every day, and how many pips you have to pay in Stop Loss, and if possible, how long have you used this strategy and have you made 50% of your capital per month, and thank you for sharing your strategy with us, brother. and this system sounds good. But it's hard to imagine the method. Can you attach a few charts with "3 ducks"? I think this will be clearer and also easier for us to follow.

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,224 Times in 751 Posts
    wooow thank you my dear jo app ne kafi achi strategy ham se share ki ha kioun kmain es ko kafi acha dekh raha houn or ye strategy mere mind k sath millap kar rahi ha es liye main es ko use karoun ga

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-16), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open