+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you also have a script that will open the position at once in some kind of pair? thus saving our time even though only a fraction of a second.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    thank for sharing this script my friend... this script is very useful for me... now, i am trade almost with automatic... especially because tour script, now i don't fear if my connection to be slow immediately...
    please click THANKS

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frankly I lacked the courage to do the trading system using a script, I seem to have carried over to use CCI and RSI indicators for scalping me, and hehehehe sorry, I actually do not understand the terms of the script itself .. anyone can help?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may sirf aik he janta hun jo hai woh close em all well this is very good and very important for the traders jo trade karta hain hain un kay liya bohut achi hai yah

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    I'm not the best solution to this you will lose a lot of money or a large profit and the TVs in the time I considered the closure of all transactions at the same time good economic news.
    Money is the life

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keystar View Post
    Wow, that script must be a very great aid in trading. I remember encountering difficulty in closing all open positions in one time when the market was moving so fast; with the script, there will be no hassle any more.
    This scrip is very useful for anyone sir, I will always learn to use this script and thanks for mensharenya obtaining any person will definitely get the maximum profit in the day to day trading and never experienced a loss

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh jo do.. script mile hain.. yeh bahut kam ke hain.. 1. close all position kabhi kabhi.. ek ek order close karte karte market moveing kar chuka rahtahian to yeh script us position main achha kam karega..
    2. delet all pending order ka scrip b bahut achha hain.. iske help se app ata a time sare ke sare pending order close kar sakte hain

thank you for sharing this script.

Member Keystar is on a distinguished road Keystar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, that script must be a very great aid in trading. I remember encountering difficulty in closing all open positions in one time when the market was moving so fast; with the script, there will be no hassle any more.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waqa he ya ak obht achi or best script ha muja ya boht he passand ha or main es par boht sara kam kar raha hoon es laya main trading karta waqat ya kam karta hon pehala main apna porana order colsed karta hoon us ka bad mian achi or best trading karta hoon.,

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may sirf aik he janta hun jo hai woh close em all well this is very good and very important for the traders jo trade karta hain hain un kay liya bohut achi hai yah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open