+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Senior Member shipu111 is an unknown quantity at this point shipu111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I be inflicted with lone in this area it and it's first name is close em all, well this is very skilled and very valuable pro the trader who trade with many pairs and instructions and at that time they can close all of them if they be inflicted with calculated with the intention of all is skilled spot or by profit.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

This is very helpful and skilled script i permanently aid this script as approximately bad news secure the marekt as we press it, it close all commence positions by the same calculate and this saves me many calculate from loss.
    Nothing is imposible in the world ..............................

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have used the MT4 for month,s and closing all trades is not really easy, so i think an easy way should be devised so that junior traders can easily close all their positions. For now, scripting sounds real and good but not all traders understand this...,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trading using mt4 in instaforex you really don't need to have a customize script as its already been build it. And in fact I think its already built-in in all mt4 platform. So just open you mt4 then check by opening the open position and see the list in their you can see group close in their and you can close your open position at once. But I don't see any reason why you need to do this. But I guess if you do averaging that's what you going to do. But I suggest or prefer to close only position that is in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tenma is an unknown quantity at this point tenma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mandeeprana View Post
    mujhe to ye script bilkul bhi kaam ki nahi lag rahi kyunki me apni trading me alag alag pair me trade karta hon aur sabka buying level alag hota hai aur aaj tak mujhe kabhi bhi aisi situation nahi aayi ki mujeh sare trade ek sath close karne pade ho
    to mere trading style ke hisab se ye script mere liye useless hai
    I'm not the best solution for this, you will lose lots of money or a benefit and televisions at the time I considered the closure of all transactions at the same time good economic news

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by islamoh View Post
    how i put it in my accounte ???

please help me
    Download the EA, find your metatrader folder and place it in experts. Then open your MT4 terminal and open the navigator window. You should see the EA under your EA list. Drag this into your chart and make sure the expert advisor button is green. Then you can use it.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    i have one about it and its name is close am all well this is very good and very important for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can close...

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz123 View Post
    Thanks dude for sharing this script, it really help when using scalping ea that has many open position & we sometimes must close manual when connection is bad.
    close all posisiont, useful untul close all our transactions are a lot of open positions in the market
    The most easy and fast, but I only use it at a push so we first analyze if it is not possible I would use

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks dude for sharing this script, it really help when using scalping ea that has many open position & we sometimes must close manual when connection is bad.

Member hanennhounh is an unknown quantity at this point hanennhounh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that be careful with this EA, I use this experience often missed, I should not want to close my position, all of a sudden this EA closes all open positions itself as I have, but I have not any clicks really !!

Member rihabrahouba741 is an unknown quantity at this point rihabrahouba741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have faced like this problem but failed to close all, so now in next trades I will try this if works then it is awesome for risky traders like me who open 5 to 10 positions at a time but fail to close all at a times really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open