+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trying to find script or ea that monitors my PNL and closes all positions that are open when PNL reach to the value and 50$ and close all position at once.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for sharing us this good script to close all running positions at once,which I think will be so convenient for all traders to close the orders there.You see,most of us may open several orders in the forex market.But we wish to close the orders at the same time.What can we do then?I think this script will help us so much tehre.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    i think its very good script for me i am also face the problem but i say you if i am apply this script but i need close my maximum open position without the one or two position then time what can i do?

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    the script is on my platform by default , but I think we should not use it at all because I don't like to trade more than one trade per time, one trade per time is the best practice

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can also close our running positions by logging in to the trading account terminal. By clicking in the close position we can close the running trades. But i didn't use any automated program for closing the positions. And im using one positions at a time.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although meta trading platform is the best platform, the closing and the execution also depends on the broker.While placing SL and TP it closes with another spread for some brokers , i think insta broker is a great broker anyway.

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    If you are trading using mt4 in instaforex you really don't need to have a customize script as its already been build it. And in fact I think its already built-in in all mt4 platform. So just open you mt4 then check by opening the open position and see the list in their you can see group close in their and you can close your open position at once. But I don't see any reason why you need to do this. But I guess if you do averaging that's what you going to do. But I suggest or prefer to close only position that is in profit.
    I have been using Mt4 for years now, I have not seen any where, one could close all trade @ once, maybe you could do us a favour by explaining to us where it is located in Mt4.
    danke!!

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

is there any software to lock pips, for example, when one place a trade and, u see it moving to a direction with some pips taken and all of a sudden it goes back to negative, is there any software like pip locker???

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks so much for this tool, have been searching for it for the past two years. I want to commend all the forum members for the heart of giving.Remember, givers never lack.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This script is something I will always be bad news when this script when you hit marekt, open position to press all at the same time and I lost a lot of time using it.

Member asadulbd is an unknown quantity at this point asadulbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you so much bro, i am looking after this kind of indicator for many days. it is very essential for every trader. i will share it with my friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open