+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhy to ya scripet to pasand aye kun k main phail bar trading kar raha hn . ab main is ko use krun gha or phir mulam ho gha k ya kam ki chiez ha k nahi . kuch trader is tharan ki scripet tlash karty hn lakan un ko nahi mlty .ap ny to link b sat daya ha . thanks sir. ab mai is ko try kar to hn ya kame ki scripet ha .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bro. It is very good to have a script which can close all position/orders in just one touch. So, we don't have to close manually one by one as usual. I am very like this script because it really helpful for me to control the order. Well done, bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saryofx is an unknown quantity at this point saryofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice brother,
    This is a script that I need because I follow instaforex sniper contest yesterday, I opened 5 positions at the same time in trading scalper mode, turns on when the direction of turn and I did close manually turns it takes longer. Initially the problem is resolved by installing a script close all this,

but there is one question brother, why sometimes the script is not able to close all running. I need to have to do a reset metatrader script that can close all running again.

please help brother ..

Senior Member md mofizur rahman is an unknown quantity at this point md mofizur rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this nice and effective script. Which some time will be very useful. I download it for use.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the name of one of em all to the good, is good for business and trade in the pair and ordered them all to be very important, and then if they are all good places or calculated.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i will like to know since we have a script to close all then can we also get a script to take profit only without you the of take profit because i find out that when we try to take profit manually its not very fast enough so i will like to know if its will be very possible to get such script to perfume that task. i hope to hear from you

Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your sharing and i will like to know if this script of close all can be use when you are trading with more than one pair can i really make use of the close all i need you to get back to me just for better understanding regarding the close all and also how soon will it takes the close all to take effect

Thanks
    yes that is very correct i do make use of the close all and i think the close all is very useful for those who really like to open a lot of trade am a victim thats why i make use of close all and its really working very fine in my direction because i just don't have to keep closing one after the other so newbies can make use of it

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    script to close all positions will be very useful for those who use a small lot with a lot number of open positions, the script is also very useful for those who are trading contest, because it requires extra energy.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    A very good script to close all running positions at once.
    thank you for the script i think the script will help those who open multi positions by using average money mangement technique, and also this script has a utility for those who are using small lot sizes and many orders..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open