+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Two days ago somebody on this forum was looking for a thing like this i hope he finds this thread, nice script but only works on meta trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rilmo View Post
    yup.. ithis is great simple share.. i need this script to help me close trading when we face re quote status on manual closing.. thank you.. this is nice share, will try to implemented on my next trading.
    trade is implemented with a variety of methods and strategies that will make any trader in live action with methods that seemed to be a reasonable thing to be aligned with the actions that will make a better trader and interesting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    yup.. ithis is great simple share.. i need this script to help me close trading when we face re quote status on manual closing.. thank you.. this is nice share, will try to implemented on my next trading.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irene851 View Post
    Thanks for your free give. It is very helpful for me as I have sometimes open more than 2-3 position. Glad to see helpful communities here.
    Yes dear, this script is really helpful for the trader who have multiple entry and especiall in the volatile conditions which manual is hard to close one by one and need more time. In this case, the result could be different as we wanted.

Junior Member irene851 is an unknown quantity at this point irene851's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your free give. It is very helpful for me as I have sometimes open more than 2-3 position. Glad to see helpful communities here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hay sudsind,
    thanks to share your Script....this script very amazing tools can close all trade at same time one by one just ourple minute...especially grid EA..this tools you design ?? or you get from onother forum ,blog or something like that?? do you have script open trade with little lot size ??? if you have can you tell me ??

Senior Member arezy is an unknown quantity at this point arezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in MT4 also provides features to cover all the orders that we do, so why do we need a tool like this if it's the same device already exists. I do not know why you say this tool is very help you in close order. Are you able to explain to us what the advantages of this tool and whether the tool does not have a bad efect?

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all good like forex thanks

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it good forex indian

Banned mbonang is an unknown quantity at this point mbonang's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for the script I also use a script from you, so far I use to close all positions when trading multiple pairs, it is easier not to close one of the open position, if it is considered profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open