व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    ZeroLevel.mq4
    Description:
    The script make TakeProfit and StopLoss on price, where total profit
    for all of the opened positions
    will have non-negative value.
    Haven't used it myself, please try and let us all know. It could be profitable if you want to close all the positions at an overall profit.
    Attached Files

2. Huracan
    Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill will become famous soon enough Nabi Ahmed Gill will become famous soon enough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    636.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    waqa he ya ak obht achi or best script ha muja ya boht he passand ha or main es par boht sara kam kar raha hoon es laya main trading karta waqat ya kam karta hon pehala main apna porana order colsed karta hoon us ka bad mian achi or best trading karta hoon.,

Member waleedkhan is on a distinguished road waleedkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    361.19 USD
    Thanks
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    may sirf aik he janta hun jo hai woh close em all well this is very good and very important for the traders jo trade karta hain hain un kay liya bohut achi hai yah

Member 3mala is an unknown quantity at this point 3mala's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    372.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yes dear friend I have faced like this problem but failed to close all, so now in next trades I will try this if works then it is awesome for risky traders like me who open 5 to 10 positions at a time but fail to close all at a time.

Member barn is an unknown quantity at this point barn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    132.12 USD
    Thanks
    anybody have a script like OneClick? or maybe new script order 5 position with modificaton number of lots. so it is easy to organize unions one by one.

Member Maham Gill will become famous soon enough Maham Gill's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    524.34 USD
    Thanks
    Hi, everyone
    Thanks
    yes of course mauja trading karana obht he acaha or best lagta ha es laya to main trading main kafi eanred kar rhaa hoon es laya to muja trading karna boht he acaha or best lagta ah or main na trading sa kafi profit be earned kar he laa ha.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106.20 USD
    Thanks
    be careful with this EA, I use this experience often missed, I should not want to close my position, all of a sudden this EA closes all open positions itself as I have, but I have not any clicks.

Member rathod is on a distinguished road rathod's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    402.65 USD
    Thanks
    i have one about it and it's name is close em all, well this is very good and very important for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can close all of them if they have calculated that all is good position or at profit

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    292.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omofx View Post
    thank you so much for sharing this file, i have been looking for it , i trade so many pairs and i open so many position at a time, this is going to help me
    This is a suicide trade if you ask me. Having many pairs and having many position may going to make you loss money that earning money and just imagine if you get MC in here. I doubt that you can have sustainable earning in the long run as multiple pairs and multiple position will eventually catch up with you.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.39 USD
    Thanks
    If this script is very useful for beginners and professionals alike, most professionals. Multilotscalp also trading and trading system of the network for a quick release is an important thing to have a trading far ahead, I'll post more scripts in this section

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast