+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member kyaer is an unknown quantity at this point kyaer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a name and it stopped them, too often are very good and really sellers, many couples and order and then is all you need to do business with them, or if they have, each of them has a sweet must calculate the benefits will turn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is very good script and it is very important for account manager and professional trader they have a lot of open trader and the can close them simulataneously easily. I already use this script. It is very helpful for traders. This is particular things script i usually use this particular script after a few harmful news struck you daiy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarayot is an unknown quantity at this point sarayot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the morning, I sometimes place orders several unfinished (perhaps as many as thirty unfinished posts as others) ... maybe just 10 unfinished posts as order touched, and they took profits. But the rest I sometimes delete them manually. I would like to thank you for the script, which can close any open position ... But there is a script to quickly eliminate all incomplete contracts? Thanks

Member nibir10 is an unknown quantity at this point nibir10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi all
    Here is a little script that you can close open work now, how often can be sweetened to your open positions to close, if you immediately, but it is very painful to close one after the other, to deal with this problem. especially if you can, either the unit of measurement of the Semitic deity of the network on the ground.If this script to work. This is an excellent tool that is available on each operator.

Thanks!!!!

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab positions kahan aik saath khatam karni hai bhai marwaogy kia main to esa har giz nahi karunga mery saath khuda na karey ke esa huwa to main to intzaar kar loonga chahy mujhy aik month hi wait q na karna pary

Banned hdrfy is an unknown quantity at this point hdrfy's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it is for you, it means that the other will not be able to use the mercantilism vogue carts but knockout dress fashion and high trousers suppliers map scripts, some of the trading system and open networks are useful, and a few hills as several useful scripts for the level of the unit to open

Senior Member rafia farooq is an unknown quantity at this point rafia farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is exceptionally products script i dependably utilize this script when some terrible news hit the marekt when we press it, it shut all open positions in the meantime and this recoveries me numerous time from loss.

Member sarayot is an unknown quantity at this point sarayot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no feedback is most effective when you lose a lot of money or excessive profits, as well as the television at the time of the transaction, financial news, I think smart.

Member sluy13 is an unknown quantity at this point sluy13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have one and nominate them all ends a wonderful and very good, it is often important for the supplier of the world Organization of health with some couples, and then closed them all, if you need to calculate that every place is good or deduct.

Member taiger is an unknown quantity at this point taiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a name on it and everything is closed, it may well be EM excellent and extremely necessary for UN agencies in the salesperson and order several pairs so they close all if need calculated that each sweet position or profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open