व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    Thank you my brother for the script, it is compatible with MT4, I used it, and it works well, it closes all levels simultaneously, and with this tool you can make lots of pips, in what sometimes is opened many orders and we can not close them all at once with a nice profit, thank you again my brother for this script.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member jiching will become famous soon enough jiching will become famous soon enough jiching's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    256.20 USD
    Thanks
    Here we go, i searched my pc and found a script which is exactly as you mentioned it closes or delete all the pending orders on the mt4. but i haven't not tried it myself so please try it on demo first and let us know if it works or not, meanwhile i will also try it.
    Thanks
    ok brother, you have uploaded the script. thanks for your sharing about the script.. i will download it and then i will try on demo first and if it works, i will try on real account and i will share it again in this thread. once again, i thank for your help. keep profit and happy trading.

Member sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    I ve been download the scripts brother..
    it is very important to newbie like me because i always have more than one open possition and when i want to close them there always any quotes..
    thanks for usefull tools.
    Hi thanks bro, yes this script is very useful for the newbies and pro alike, most of the pros. also trade multilotscalp and grid trading system for them a quick close is an essential thing, have a great trading day ahead, i will post more scripts in this section

Member sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    _OpenOrders Mouse - This script opens a market order at the current price.
    If you released the mouse button below the current price,
    it will be exposed to Sell, if higher, then Buy.

You can either specify the stop levels or can edit them later.
    Attached Files

Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    _LimitOrders Mouse - The script puts a limit order at a price where you threw the script.
    If you released the mouse button above the current price,
    it will be exposed SellLimit, if lower,
    the BuyLimit, you can immediately indicate
    the levels of stops or edit them later manually or through other scripts.
    Attached Files

Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    _StopOrders Mouse - The script puts a stop order at the price
    where you threw the script.
    If you released the mouse button below the current price,
    it will be exposed SellStop, if higher, the BuyStop.
    Attached Files

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    212.15 USD
    Thanks
    It's nice and it really helps a lot, i remember once i had 5-6 position opened and the market started going against me, coz of a good news release, but this tool helped me that time, if it was not there my positions would have closed in loss in a minute or two
    Yes dear friend I have faced like this problem but failed to close all, so now in next trades I will try this if works then it is awesome for risky traders like me who open 5 to 10 positions at a time but fail to close all at a time.

Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    _TP Mouse - The script puts the take profit for all positions in which you threw it. It can be used to put tp virtually when you place tp by seeing some position on the chart
    Attached Files

Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    _SL Mouse - The script puts the stop loss on the point where you throw it,
    Stop Loss for all orders.
    Attached Files

11. Lamborghini
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    _DeleteSL & TP -
    This script removes the Stop Loss and Take Profit orders of all the orders, not useful for me but someone might make a use of it.
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast