व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks

A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

mcceducation (08-26-2012), Mustansir (09-16-2018), Naqvi2018 (09-16-2018), oja (05-09-2013), rilmo (10-30-2012), satishfx (05-29-2012)

3. Device
    Senior Member newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry is just really nice newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    i have one about it and it's name is close em all, well this is very good and very important for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can close all of them if they have calculated that all is good position or at profit
    do the best we can

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i have one about it and it's name is close em all, well this is very good and very important for the trader who trade with many pairs and orders and then they can close all of them if they have calculated that all is good position or at profit
    It's nice and it really helps a lot, i remember once i had 5-6 position opened and the market started going against me, coz of a good news release, but this tool helped me that time, if it was not there my positions would have closed in loss in a minute or two

Member jiching will become famous soon enough jiching will become famous soon enough jiching's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    256.20 USD
    Thanks
    in the morning, i usually place many pending orders (maybe until 30 pending orders)... maybe only ten pending orders touched and took profit. but the rest, i usually delete them manually. i will thank about the script that can close all running positions.. but is there script to close all pending orders at once ? thanks

Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    in the morning, i usually place many pending orders (maybe until 30 pending orders)... maybe only ten pending orders touched and took profit. but the rest, i usually delete them manually. i will thank about the script that can close all running positions.. but is there script to close all pending orders at once ? thanks
    Sorry brother it only closes the running positions i have never checked it on pending orders, and i guess it won't work on them

Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Here we go, i searched my pc and found a script which is exactly as you mentioned it closes or delete all the pending orders on the mt4. but i haven't not tried it myself so please try it on demo first and let us know if it works or not, meanwhile i will also try it.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Member mandeeprana is an unknown quantity at this point mandeeprana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    78.30 USD
    Thanks
    mujhe to ye script bilkul bhi kaam ki nahi lag rahi kyunki me apni trading me alag alag pair me trade karta hon aur sabka buying level alag hota hai aur aaj tak mujhe kabhi bhi aisi situation nahi aayi ki mujeh sare trade ek sath close karne pade ho
    to mere trading style ke hisab se ye script mere liye useless hai

Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandeeprana View Post
    mujhe to ye script bilkul bhi kaam ki nahi lag rahi kyunki me apni trading me alag alag pair me trade karta hon aur sabka buying level alag hota hai aur aaj tak mujhe kabhi bhi aisi situation nahi aayi ki mujeh sare trade ek sath close karne pade ho
    to mere trading style ke hisab se ye script mere liye useless hai
    Sorry brother if it is not useful for you, doesn't means that others cannot make use of it, aapke trading style ko suit nahi karta, but kuch aur traders ke style ko shayad ye script suit karta hai, some trade grid system and open multiple lots also some eas open multiple lot, these scripts are useful for them. tk cr

Senior Member zola18 is an unknown quantity at this point zola18's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127.75 USD
    Thanks
    I'm not the best solution to this you will lose a lot of money or a large profit and the TVs in the time I considered the closure of all transactions at the same time good economic news.
    Money is the life

12. Contests
    Senior Member aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    537.10 USD
    Thanks
    I ve been download the scripts brother..
    it is very important to newbie like me because i always have more than one open possition and when i want to close them there always any quotes..
    thanks for usefull tools.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast