+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend I have faced like this problem but failed to close all, so now in next trades I will try this if works then it is awesome for risky traders like me who open 5 to 10 positions at a time but fail to close all at a time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    may sirf aik he janta hun jo hai woh close em all well this is very good and very important for the traders jo trade karta hain hain un kay liya bohut achi hai yah

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    waqa he ya ak obht achi or best script ha muja ya boht he passand ha or main es par boht sara kam kar raha hoon es laya main trading karta waqat ya kam karta hon pehala main apna porana order colsed karta hoon us ka bad mian achi or best trading karta hoon.,

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ZeroLevel.mq4
    Description:
    The script make TakeProfit and StopLoss on price, where total profit
    for all of the opened positions
    will have non-negative value.
    Haven't used it myself, please try and let us all know. It could be profitable if you want to close all the positions at an overall profit.
    Attached Files

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    _DeleteSL & TP -
    This script removes the Stop Loss and Take Profit orders of all the orders, not useful for me but someone might make a use of it.
    Attached Files

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    _SL Mouse - The script puts the stop loss on the point where you throw it,
    Stop Loss for all orders.
    Attached Files

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    _TP Mouse - The script puts the take profit for all positions in which you threw it. It can be used to put tp virtually when you place tp by seeing some position on the chart
    Attached Files

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's nice and it really helps a lot, i remember once i had 5-6 position opened and the market started going against me, coz of a good news release, but this tool helped me that time, if it was not there my positions would have closed in loss in a minute or two
    Yes dear friend I have faced like this problem but failed to close all, so now in next trades I will try this if works then it is awesome for risky traders like me who open 5 to 10 positions at a time but fail to close all at a time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    _StopOrders Mouse - The script puts a stop order at the price
    where you threw the script.
    If you released the mouse button below the current price,
    it will be exposed SellStop, if higher, the BuyStop.
    Attached Files

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    _LimitOrders Mouse - The script puts a limit order at a price where you threw the script.
    If you released the mouse button above the current price,
    it will be exposed SellLimit, if lower,
    the BuyLimit, you can immediately indicate
    the levels of stops or edit them later manually or through other scripts.
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open