+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: A very good script to close all running positions at once.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    _OpenOrders Mouse - This script opens a market order at the current price.
    If you released the mouse button below the current price,
    it will be exposed to Sell, if higher, then Buy.

You can either specify the stop levels or can edit them later.
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    I ve been download the scripts brother..
    it is very important to newbie like me because i always have more than one open possition and when i want to close them there always any quotes..
    thanks for usefull tools.
    Hi thanks bro, yes this script is very useful for the newbies and pro alike, most of the pros. also trade multilotscalp and grid trading system for them a quick close is an essential thing, have a great trading day ahead, i will post more scripts in this section

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Here we go, i searched my pc and found a script which is exactly as you mentioned it closes or delete all the pending orders on the mt4. but i haven't not tried it myself so please try it on demo first and let us know if it works or not, meanwhile i will also try it.
    Thanks
    ok brother, you have uploaded the script. thanks for your sharing about the script.. i will download it and then i will try on demo first and if it works, i will try on real account and i will share it again in this thread. once again, i thank for your help. keep profit and happy trading.

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, everyone
    Here is a little script for you, which can close your all open positions at once, as so many times you might have faced this problem, where you wanted to close all of your open positions at once, but it is really pain to close them one by one. especially when you or your ea are trading in grids.
    So this script can do this work for you. It's a very good tool every trader must have.
    Thanks
    Thank you my brother for the script, it is compatible with MT4, I used it, and it works well, it closes all levels simultaneously, and with this tool you can make lots of pips, in what sometimes is opened many orders and we can not close them all at once with a nice profit, thank you again my brother for this script.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ve been download the scripts brother..
    it is very important to newbie like me because i always have more than one open possition and when i want to close them there always any quotes..
    thanks for usefull tools.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aptx4869 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Senior Member zola18 is on a distinguished road zola18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not the best solution to this you will lose a lot of money or a large profit and the TVs in the time I considered the closure of all transactions at the same time good economic news.
    Money is the life

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zola18 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mandeeprana View Post
    mujhe to ye script bilkul bhi kaam ki nahi lag rahi kyunki me apni trading me alag alag pair me trade karta hon aur sabka buying level alag hota hai aur aaj tak mujhe kabhi bhi aisi situation nahi aayi ki mujeh sare trade ek sath close karne pade ho
    to mere trading style ke hisab se ye script mere liye useless hai
    Sorry brother if it is not useful for you, doesn't means that others cannot make use of it, aapke trading style ko suit nahi karta, but kuch aur traders ke style ko shayad ye script suit karta hai, some trade grid system and open multiple lots also some eas open multiple lot, these scripts are useful for them. tk cr

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to ye script bilkul bhi kaam ki nahi lag rahi kyunki me apni trading me alag alag pair me trade karta hon aur sabka buying level alag hota hai aur aaj tak mujhe kabhi bhi aisi situation nahi aayi ki mujeh sare trade ek sath close karne pade ho
    to mere trading style ke hisab se ye script mere liye useless hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeeprana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    in the morning, i usually place many pending orders (maybe until 30 pending orders)... maybe only ten pending orders touched and took profit. but the rest, i usually delete them manually. i will thank about the script that can close all running positions.. but is there script to close all pending orders at once ? thanks
    Here we go, i searched my pc and found a script which is exactly as you mentioned it closes or delete all the pending orders on the mt4. but i haven't not tried it myself so please try it on demo first and let us know if it works or not, meanwhile i will also try it.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    in the morning, i usually place many pending orders (maybe until 30 pending orders)... maybe only ten pending orders touched and took profit. but the rest, i usually delete them manually. i will thank about the script that can close all running positions.. but is there script to close all pending orders at once ? thanks
    Sorry brother it only closes the running positions i have never checked it on pending orders, and i guess it won't work on them

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open