+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 449 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4481

Thread: Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.

Senior Member mah is an unknown quantity at this point mah's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a nice comment for trader.Yes brother your right Participation in competitions can increase your confidence.Without trade can't increase your confidence.Many many thanks brother for your nice comment.................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahangir11 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir11's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the trader learn and practice and then they try at demo contest or something else like that then they will see their capability with making comparison with the others and then they can know how to develop and increase their systsem. good luck.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buy00 is an unknown quantity at this point buy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. This can help us to increase the confidence but on the other hand its waste of time and efforts for me it better to go for cent account and not to waster the time on demo, Demo are good but only to understand the terminals and opration of trading that how to trade, and strategy testing. Best of luck.

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    right when we entered the contest so we can get experience trading using a demo account but we can be serious and like to use a real account. it could be your capital for understanding and mental training before trading.

Member rivo25 is an unknown quantity at this point rivo25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, my opinion is same as you. For every new trader before go Live account to participate in demo contest is best. Its makes confident. Also here a great chance to win big amount money to trade in Live account.

Banned police00 is an unknown quantity at this point police00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. This can help us to increase the confidence but on the other hand its waste of time and efforts for me it better to go for cent account and not to waster the time on demo, Demo are good but only to understand the terminals and opration of trading that how to trade, and strategy testing. Good luck.

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's great idea, in the event the investor understand and also exercise after which it they will try out from demo tournament or another thing that way they'll likely will spot his or her functionality along with making assessment while using the others after which it they will understand how to build and also raise his or her system.My partner and i at any time try out demo tournament and find this award at their store after more than once my partner and i accept my shedding too. going into this forex tournament might help all of us for getting several expertise and also income in the event we all get this, during the tournament we can easily check the machine we and maybe we can easily get this tournament and find some cash.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Competitions is some times good and some times bad. I think if anyone participate in competitions and not win then it is effected there trading carrier. So need to experience about forex trading then attained any competitions but it is increase your confidence must be. Now i am practice with demo account for getting knowledge then i think others.

Banned zahangir13 is an unknown quantity at this point zahangir13's Avatar
    Thanks
    This can help us to increase the confidence but on the other hand its waste of time and efforts for me it better to go for cent account and not to waster the time on demo, Demo are good but only to understand the terminals and opration of trading that how to trade, and strategy testing. good luck.......

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    participating in demo trading account is very worth full in Forex trading with this type of the competitions our trading abilities are improve so we can do in demo and there is no risk in this trading but it wasting job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 449 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)