+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 156 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1551

Thread: How Much An Average Trader Should Earn From $1000 Equity per Day.

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from $ 1,000 equity trader like me, would want a 2% to 5% of the equity in forex minimal. because I am basically, Forex is risky, I do not dare to trade with a very high percentage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shohel molla View Post
    I think experter an do it.They has also big deposit.Without this lot of profit impossible.So my friends first learn Forex then big deposit and earn big profit Form Forex market.Thanks a lot for share your post.
    Yes expert trader made big deposit in this business so they can easily make this amount of profit per day from this business. If you want to make this profit then you need to be expert and need to make consistent profit on every time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is safe to benefit is 30% of the capital you use to trade. because after the forex business, the advantages that we can get, versus always balanced with the possibility we will have keruigan. so do not think for a lot of profit in the forex business, because it also increases the risk, should have a wise calculation for profit, so we will be able to survive in this forex business.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

I Just want to know how much an Average Trader should earn from a $1000 equity per day risking of only 5-7% of total amount.

So, please share yr views guys in detail as how much lot one should buy and how much pips one should target per day.

Your Views Are Welcomed!!!!!!!!!!
    If you have $1000 as capital and want to risk 5-7 % of the total capital that is 50-70$ then at the most you can earn 5-6 $ a day but this is almost makes 150-200 $ a month that is very gud return at every calculation.

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If have a balance of 1000$ i'd offer preference to capital safety as i'd not need to snap, therefore taking acceptable safety measures i'd solely visit earn on a median 15-30$ per trade - larger expecations brings in larger risks too.,,, if with 1000$ i will have 100$ target daily,,,

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    with 1000$ its big amount if you good knowledge about trading then you can earn 10 to 15% of for you balance.but only one condition don't become greedy and fear when you doing trading.and do trading iwth good money management and use good strategies.analyse market properly.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think agar koi trading bohut arsy se kar raha hain to usay ye chahiye k wo forex main trading karta rahy q k usko forex main profit he hoga q k trading main profit hota hai expeirnce se agar apky pas experince hain to phir ap trading kar skaty hain!

Member rimsha ali is an unknown quantity at this point rimsha ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

I Just want to know how much an Average Trader should earn from a $1000 equity per day risking of only 5-7% of total amount.

So, please share yr views guys in detail as how much lot one should buy and how much pips one should target per day.

Your Views Are Welcomed!!!!!!!!!!
    i think ager mai khud par rakh k socho to mai din k 40 pips ka target rakhu gi on a vol 4-5...
    greed k baghair kaam krti hu or boht patience k sath kyn k mai janti hu patience ka forex mai boht zeada involvment hai...
    or itna target hi rakhti hu jitna mai samajhti hu k mai acheive kr sakti hu...
    i wish all traders happy trading...

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think experter an do it.They has also big deposit.Without this lot of profit impossible.So my friends first learn Forex then big deposit and earn big profit Form Forex market.Thanks a lot for share your post.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अगर मैं 1,000 डॉलर की एक संतुलन है, मैं सुरक्षा पूंजी है कि उपयुक्त सुरक्षा उपाय नहीं खो मुझे प्रति दिन 20% की एक औसत कमाने के लिए सक्षम होना चाहिए पसंद करेंगे अधिक expecations अधिक से अधिक जोखिम प्रदान.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 156 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)