+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 156 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1551

Thread: How Much An Average Trader Should Earn From $1000 Equity per Day.

Member kumarrajan323 is an unknown quantity at this point kumarrajan323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhiye mere dost pura depend market ke upar depend karta hai .aur ye sahi hai ki jitna jada capital hoga mere dost utna jada profit bhi hota hai mere dost lekin ye depend karta hai trader ke upar ki kaise aur kis method se trading karta hai. Mere khayal se 1000$ ka capital bahut jada achcha capital hota hai aur achcha earnimg kiya ja sakta hai mere dost .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malikwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point malikwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    its all will depend on traders trading skill because every trader has different trading skills..some traders can earn good income with low capital and some are not able to earn more with less capital....so average you should earn 20 to 30$ per day with equity of 1000$...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamoon2 is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader having 1000$ equity have to earn a minimum of 50$ per day. A trader can easily earn 50$ from 1000$ as an equity. A trader can earn a lot more profit than 50$ by increasing the lot size.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view the average trader can earn 100 dollar profit in a single day with the capital of 1000 dollars.this is i am saying on my own personal behalf and any one can disagree with it

Member fsdvti008 is an unknown quantity at this point fsdvti008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han dear ap ne bht hi achi bat ki hy ye aik bht hi acha business hy jis mein bht saree loog bht hi acha earn kr rhe hain to dear ap ne jo swal kya hy kh trader kitna earn krte hain ye un ke experince per dedpend krta hy kh un ka experince kitna hy ager acha experince hoga to woh acha earn kr skte hain/

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5% per day is perfectly adequate if I use capital $ 1,000
    accumulated for a month because if we can get more than 100% in a month
    do not be too ambitious to get tens of percent in a day, the higher our target, the risk that we may also be higher
    not $ 1,000 per month is more than enough to meet the needs of our lives
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member super is an unknown quantity at this point super's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also affect low loss so if you face loss than u easily recover the loss make a handsome moeny with that way i can easily get around 30 - 60 pips very day that mean i will get 203 dollar everyday./

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a very moderate amount of money that any traders can invest in the market, if the trader is very good at trading, he can be getting $200 daily in that money with doing less stress in the market. i believe that it is =not my getting big money.
    Expecting $200 everyday from $1000 even with 20 trading days which accounts to $2000 is really a lot of expectation according to me and thus i would not aim for such high target when am trading. I would be more than happy even if make $500 on consistent basis per month.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a very moderate amount of money that any traders can invest in the market, if the trader is very good at trading, he can be getting $200 daily in that money with doing less stress in the market. i believe that it is =not my getting big money.

Member mian1122 is an unknown quantity at this point mian1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have 1000$ in your trading account then you can make more then 30-40$ per day according to my daily plane and can make big capital in a month so if you do trade with proper plane then you can become good trader in short time from forex markt with your 1000$ only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 156 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)