+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 551 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think if you can make 50 usd perday then it is more than your salary.l want to ask if you make that amount everyday and if how many times you have lost your capital until today.salary is a sure income and it is important for you and your family needings.but if you have a good strategy and you feel professional then focusing on forex alone can help you more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to take forex as a full time trader you should leave your current job if you have one . forex is not easy and it require a full time to learn and trade it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not do it. If you are new to forex trading. It is very dangerous. you should learn first. feel good and the bad forex. if you are already proficient. you may be trading full-time

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post
    Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    dear mr. cuong. my advice, forex trading better still number two. number unite your real job, because we do not know what will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. i strongly encourage you to open a real effort from the results that you earn from forex trading. and run a business without leaving a lot of forex trading.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends on your ability to make Forex the only source for your income
    if you are very professional and you have large capital for making high profits
    you can be full time trader and become rich easier, but if you are not
    it is better for you to stay as part time trader

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a salary of $ 300 per month in other workplaces? I just suggest, if you profit from the forex has reached $ 1000 per month consistently, not hurt you to leave your main job. This is so you can concentrate better and get more money from forex.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow you earning 50 dollars everyday ? very good . but i think also you have to no need leave your corrent job because forex is very risky business

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should leave your job of $300 and you are earning a handy amount from trading of $ 1000 or more and you have much experience of trading then you should adopt trading now as full time job and it will much useful for you.

Senior Member ISHAN5 is an unknown quantity at this point ISHAN5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friend i think that only one person can answer this question and i know that person is only you because no one better you decide so friend if you have good knowledge about forex and you think that you are rally become more by become full time trader then sure you can become full time trader.

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinion are both yes and no, If you are newbie in trading and have not much knowledge and experience of trading yet then you should not leave your job but if you have above two things and many other trading related things then you leave you job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 551 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)