+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 551 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Senior Member sadhan43 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhan43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I employed along with an daily salary involving equivalent to $ 500. I'm subtle beneath Currency. . unless you are able to make profit per month and also repeatedly satisfactory that will addresses an individual's living expenses over the early work, it is possible to be total period during the sale

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have good knowledge about forex and if you gain some extra experience about forex trade then you should leave your current job and work hard in forex trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually traders who do this trading as a part time i think that they can earn more actually but he wants to earn more earning then he has to use this trading as full time .but many traders who have a job they can not do it if they want to do this full time they have to give up their job.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very personal matter and decision can be dangerous ..i don't think we shouldn't need to leave our regular job .Forex can be possible to trade during working time ..we should need goo experience to become full time trade and need some decent amount to start ..

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends on your ability to make Forex the only source for your income
    if you are very professional and you have large capital for making high profits
    you can be full time trader and become rich easier, but if you are not
    it is better for you to stay as part time trader

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think if you can make 50 usd perday then it is more than your salary.l want to ask if you make that amount everyday and if how many times you have lost your capital until today.salary is a sure income and it is important for you and your family needings.but if you have a good strategy and you feel professional then focusing on forex alone can help you more.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trader should not leave their current job because forex market open 5 days a week and 24 hours a day. So trader can trade any time they want. If trader have good system then trader can open trade and they do their other job.

Senior Member skylink is an unknown quantity at this point skylink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should not leave your current job to do Forex. Though forex is a good way of earning a lot of risk is associated with this which will make your investment more risky. So do Forex besides your current job.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is my first question that should I leave my current job to become a full time trader in the forex?the salary that I get from my current job is not sufficient to maintain my family. can I leave my current job? please send a massage in this number ( 008801718975439)leaving my job how can I get much profit?

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hafijur View Post
    If i were you i would adopt to accept a abiding job and anchored assets than getting abounding time banker in a business abounding of accident and tensions as forex with anticipation of accretion and accident so i adopt to be a allotment time banker ,
    good question, should I leave my current job,
    if you ask me, I will not leave my old job and trading will remain I do if I have free time ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 551 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)