+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 551 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think you should leave your job for forex see we never know what's next in forex.. may be your earnings come down or you go in loss after sometime so why to leave your job if you an manage with it..And being a part time trader is a good habit . After being a full time trader you rely completely on forex so right now avoid it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To decide whether you should get out of your job and become full-time trader then you yourself can fully determine. because you can measure how far your skills in trading so you can get profits consistently for the needs of your life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member huzefak85 is an unknown quantity at this point huzefak85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not guidance anyone to keep his or her job to focuse only currency dealing especialy if you are not an professional. This because doing this may cause excellent failures and you may not have another resource of income

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Job and your success in forex if your current job is very valuable or not, and your forex trading is going successfully or not. If your current job is most ordinary having no good value you may think for going forex for full time.I agree with you that we traders should first make a forex business a side job while we keep our main job.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if someone is earning enough from his regular job and is able to mange his needs with the earning, he should adopt forex as part time as that shall limit the risk and you still shall multiply your income.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear i think you should not leave your job bec some time forex take all your money, worst conditions when you think 100% trade or not .you should have a second door

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    I think its depend on you.if you become a good trader,u should work here properly.you can also work here as a part time.this is depend on your demand.that mean,your financial demand.I think u should work here as a part time if u want.

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think i should leave my full time .Would prefer to have a permanent job and fixed income than being full time trader in a business full of risk and tensions as forex with probability of gain and loss so i prefer to be a part time trader.I am not a permanent full-time trader in the business of tension, the foreign exchange risk and likelihood of loss and gain for I prefer that there is a fixed income.

Senior Member amirhumza1 is an unknown quantity at this point amirhumza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can understand it that it is not for every time Forex is not every thing and there are many thing which are better then it so we should must leave it, its never mean that we are not a trader...

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading jsut side business for Indian people because in India forex trading not much popular and not much facilities .for forex trading full time is very difficult job for making this full time you must have good skill and knowledge about forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 551 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)