+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 551 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Senior Member the antz is an unknown quantity at this point the antz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not quit from my current job and become forex trader because I still learn about forex and I still can't make consistent profit in forex. It will be dangerous for me if I only being forex trader because I'm not sure that I can always make profit for my living spent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ko aap full time bhi kar sakte hai, khali apke pass acha kamane ka experience aur skill honi chahiye. Forex trader ke pas acha talent ho to Forex me woh job se bhi jyada kamai kar sakta hai. Me khud abhi Forex ko apan full time business bana chuka hu aur isme main job jitna kama leta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    They will be the choice for us, if we do feel comfortable in doing two jobs at once, so I guess it does not matter if we do both. but if we feel that the only working forex is enough to mention, we are ready with all the risks and the science is there, then we just play in the forex.
    To me it is not really all about choices, it has more to do with choosing the best source of income. If forex is giving a trader double or tripple the amount that they are making from their place of work, then they should quit that work and face forex markets.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you need to leave your 8 hours job to be a full time trader.But you can also earn huge from part time trade if you have huge *******.But i think it may need huge risk for you to trade in forex as a full time trader.

Member digital is an unknown quantity at this point digital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex gives part-time trade facility to it's traders. So, I don't think that quieting your running job is not any good idea. My proposal is that if you're an expert and successful trader than you may leave your job for Forex either you shouldn't quiet your job.

Banned nusratbegumbd is an unknown quantity at this point nusratbegumbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not agree to do that. Because Forex is a so risky business. But if you have a good experience in Forex and you are sure that you will be able to do it successfully then you can leave your job and join Forex for being a full time trader.

Junior Member sufi is an unknown quantity at this point sufi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex for a patch represent it retributive as a indorse job. unless you are able to make acquire per month and consistently enough to bedclothes your extant expenses over the preceding apply, you can be complete period in the trading

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it will not be wise to you leave current job to become a full time forex trader,you know that forex trading is a very risky and hardy,i know you are very experienced forex trader,but you need to more trading experience to become a full time forex trader.

Senior Member waseem is on a distinguished road waseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no you do not leave current job.because Forex is risky business,you are not conform you get loss are profit.you should use it as a part time job.when you want to get earn start Forex but not count is as primary job,

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    aisi galti kabhi mat karna mere frend. q ki agar aisa kiya to forex not give guarantee k vo every month tumko itna profit dega hi dega.
    jab ki job main surety hai k u will earn salary. do both things will help u a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 551 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)