+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 551 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5505

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Member sumin is an unknown quantity at this point sumin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think After that I will open the free demo account & further test my own knowledge. ... The opportunity cost of becoming a full time trader is WAY TOO HIGH! ... confident enough to quit your full time job and become a full time trader. ... when I will be able to earn way more money trading then I could in the current .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfi View Post
    no i dont think you should leave your current job forex works great as a part time job but if you want to make it your profession you well need more than 5 years of experience and then you can trade full time
    science and hours of experience coupled with discipline, able to trade well, and have the ability to identify each phase of the trend will result in profitable trades. learning and knowledge is not collapsible, technical and fundamental are the basic things that a person's decision to act, .. and actions of market participants is actually moving the market ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member smnur is an unknown quantity at this point smnur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is not good at all, because everyone wants a secure job, and it's really a job where the user can not always do all the time, but in most other countries, people are doing it career and not do anything without him, but the resources, and our country we have to do negotiator-time job. . So, because it can cause great losses, and may be another source of income

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks, thank for visiting my thread. I am a electrical engineer now, I live in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. My salary is $ 300/ month now. I have traded forex for 3 years ( when I was a student).Although I only trade in US session, I can earn the average of $ 50 /day from forex. I wonder that should I leave my jobs for becoming a fulltime trader or not ? Please give me a good advice, thank you so much.
    Regards
    Cuong
    g nahin mera nai khayal k aisa karna sahee ho sakta he kio k i think k aisa karna bhot hi ghalat he kio k forex aik high risky kaam he and ap is mein se regular earning nai kar saktay hain is liye ap ko apni permanent job jari rakhni chahiyay sath sath...

Member aliop is an unknown quantity at this point aliop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading experience: I started .Such moves will keep on coming during your trading career, it is not of importance. You will also be completely focused on trading rather than on your current job.

Member upline is an unknown quantity at this point upline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is relies on you.If you think you can do well in currency trading company with regular and you are not pleased with this part-time currency trading,you can keep your job.Just need to be more assured about you.

Senior Member gagafx is an unknown quantity at this point gagafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend if you want to generate income without having to set off to perform in a organization and you can get independence in your lifestyle. then you should take your option to become regular investors.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can always leave my current job and then become a full time forex trader, but that would only happen on one condition and that is if i become an expert forex trader and make consistent profits for one year, then i will know that i am ready to quit my job and then follow forex trading 100 percent.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend on you. but Forex is best then other it has no doubt. if you learn properly and get perfect knowledge then i don't think you need full time spend here.you can earn good profit in minimum or part time spend here. so increase your experience level and be a good trader.

Banned nubieforex is an unknown quantity at this point nubieforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I conceive nobody should try to going his water job for the welfare of Forex justification Forex trading should be a part- time job to enhance your capital and should not replace your full-time job this present not founder him a swell income until he is familiar with it. And the job spirit erst suited then I conceive this becomes rattling sticky to employ up that habit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 551 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)