+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 551 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I leave my current job to become a fulltime trader.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apk liye sab se zrori baaat ye ha ka apko kuch na kuch frorex me tajerba ho nin ha to bi koi baat ni broker dety hain demo accunt us pe accunt banlo or real pe bi jab demo pe proft ho shoro jai to ap real pe bi tred laga dena ap

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-26), memi memi (2017-09-27)

Member elyse99 is on a distinguished road elyse99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hellllllllllllllo guys ,,,,,,,,,,, For me if i were you i would prefer to have a permanent job and fixed income than being full time trader ,,, this business is too risky you can lose all your account in one trade but if you want to be a full time trader first thing you should have a good knwoledge and a lot of experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it's good to leave my job to trade forex if I have not mastered the game very well,
    but if I have mastered it well and know that I have attracted enough capital to pay my salary for several months
    I can then quit or resign myself from my job and face pure and true trading

becarfull trader

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

astrajingga (2017-09-25)

Banned hatman is an unknown quantity at this point hatman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally just being you, I personally want to do long term work and fixed income compared to staying
    in the agency in time in companies that have rich opportunities and tensions while forex trading
    with the opportunity to reach and refuse so I want to become
    an unprofessional dealer . ,

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profitably I'm not guessing I should let my rumble work because I can deal with the sample components
    I get from my work and regular processes but also supplement my income while I get the main income from
    a full-time job to handle the cost of my order. easy in forex no problem if we will divide the quantity
    in one month or will not get loss,

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In other countries most people do it as a career and do nothing without it, but there are facilities available,
    and in our country we only do this trading as a part-time job. I can trade in leisure time that
    I get from my daily work and routine and that only adds to my income while
    I get a steady income from my regular job to manage my regular expenses easily

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trading best of best then you have the right choice to become a full time worker and if you are not interested with deep heart in trading then you have to leave and join your job as soon. That's your own personal choice my brother you should choose the better one for yourself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2017-09-30)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mry khyal se forex treding ko soch samjh kr krna chahye hota ha loss hony ka km khatra ha to taforex me

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

me ne forex ko 3 year sekha ha lekn loss hota ha pta ni kiyn prfit bi kia ha lekn km ha loss ziyada hoa ha me ne

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24)

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein full time trading karoge toh accha paisa mill sakta hai mein toh yahi kahunga ki forex trading mein jo bhi karna chahte ho soch samajh ke karoge toh accha result milega warna iss field mein loss hone ke chances high hain bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seahawks90 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai hmm apni curent job shor skte hein isme koi dout nhi he forex me aap ekbat agar start kr doge to shaid isko kabhi shor nhi skte me alwayse isme ashi trade krna like krta hun forex jesa asha business shaid koi dusra nhi he bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

mano33 (2017-09-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 551 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)