+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 938 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 911 919 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well ... yes i am agreed to you in half way that it is the riskest one in the world but i think that it is not so much difficult because we can earn more from here with little money we have in less time also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is somewhat bit dangerous however in any quite trader there's a danger. Thus there's no any trader within the world with out danger. Its not terribly troublesome however if we tend to perceive the market movements and do the diligence then positively we are going to get success during this. However during this market their may be a high liquidity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I certainly agree with the fact that it is the most riskiest market if we are very poor in managing the risk, the most difficult applies for people who do not know how to manage their account in a proper way. Forex trading is all about reducing the risk and increasing the reward ratio.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a sharp knife and if you do not know how to operate it, it will be the most dangerous for you. Therefore, Forex is not a dangerous or risky investment unless you are good at Forex. You have to know how to do Forex and its processes.

Senior Member m520i is an unknown quantity at this point m520i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky, but I think it is safer and easy to make profit than stock. While you need a lot of fund and need to wait long time before you can see a profit, may be some years. Therefore, I think forex still be a good source to make money than any other kind of investment and works in the internet.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a little bit risky but in any kind of business there is a risk. So there is no any business in the world with out risk. It is not very difficult but if we understand the market movements and do the hard work then definitely we will get success in this. But in this market their is a high liquidity.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks .welcome to my thread, this is my first thread in our forum.As you know, there are many method of investments. Example : Stock, forex, or business....
    In my forex career, I have learned non-stop for 3 years, and invested so much money. Forex is risker than Stock, and 90% trader failed in this market. In my opinion, this is the most difficult investment method and riskest in the world. Do you agree or disagree ?

hi everybody,

in my point of view ,I think every trader assume that you should always try and supply within the forex as a result of this location isn't appropriate for the nice trading and the majority of the days it happen that we are going to lose the cash in forex still all the assets thanks to the risk.
    good luck

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no good thing is easy o for free.and business has always its own risk,same goes for forex...there are high risk and of course greater is also there for those who work with concentration,

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex apne leverage aur margin system ke karan stock market se bahut jyada risky hai , ismain risk ke sath profit bhi stock market se bahut jyada hai aur agar hum risk management kar lete hain to ismain bahut margin bana sakte hain .

Member bashakil is an unknown quantity at this point bashakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders trade currencies with the intent of buying currencies when they are undervalued and selling them when they are overvalued and making money in the process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 938 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 911 919 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)