+ Reply to Thread
Page 897 of 938 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 895 896 897 898 899 907 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,970 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Member kamrul74 is an unknown quantity at this point kamrul74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Forex market is difficult investment and risked,it is risk like stock business, but it is profitable also it is easy to get money by knowing proper knowledge about Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member singhania is an unknown quantity at this point singhania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thought about that no because here by posting bonus they use bonus amount people trade bonus with money real money use a little trader most difficult investment wrong .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alexander Alexander is an unknown quantity at this point Alexander Alexander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post

Hi folks .welcome to my thread, this is my first thread in our forum.As you know, there are many method of investments. Example : Stock, forex, or business....
    In my forex career, I have learned non-stop for 3 years, and invested so much money. Forex is risker than Stock, and 90% trader failed in this market. In my opinion, this is the most difficult investment method and riskest in the world. Do you agree or disagree ?
    because forex is a difficult market and it requires a lot of knowledge about the trading as well as the learning capability also, its risky also just because of winning and losing, if anyone wins sometime

Senior Member aditya kurnia is an unknown quantity at this point aditya kurnia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You happen to be veracious at the place this can be a seconed hardest jon on this planet. But we can control the peril when we all study right approaches to trade as well as manage peril.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not agree with you. In my opinion, forex trading is not difficult and risk like you think. May be with 3 years you spend on learning, you have not still mastered knowledge about forex, so you can see it difficult. But i think if you work with dicipline and practice with demo account good in the past, you would not think so. Good luck, my friend.

Member romon01 is an unknown quantity at this point romon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe each and every speculator suppose that you can always attempt to offer inside currency trading on account of this kind of place is just not appropriate for the nice trading and also almost all of the days the item take place that we intend to lose the money within the currency trading still each of the possessions as a result of danger.

Senior Member saif is on a distinguished road saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, brother i completely agree with your opinion because i also know that forex is a huge risky international business. everyone can not do success in forex. for gaining success in this business you should take risk and control your self.

Senior Member gajahbelang is an unknown quantity at this point gajahbelang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Measure your emotional state. This doesn't have to be a sit-down with a professional therapist every time you are about to trade. But it's not so difficult to take a moment and gauge your own emotional state at the start of the day. If you think you're a complete wreck today, maybe it's a better day to go feed the ducks. Or see a movie.

Senior Member bluesky242 is an unknown quantity at this point bluesky242's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul forex aik risky business he iss me aap ko boht ziada loss b ho sakta he , wesay profit and loss to her business me hota he but iss me kuch ziada hi risk involve hota he.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kauall View Post
    If your can not analysis and cant stratge like half knowledged trader we can say that forex business very risky. Actual not a difficult if you learn more to more and practise with in a few time a appropriate concentration for success
    most of trader find it difficult when they enter into forex without sufficient knowledge and preparation..forex needs much dedication and hardwork and without this it will be look more difficult and challenging
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 897 of 938 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 895 896 897 898 899 907 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)