+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 938 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 921 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you , at the first i think it's easy market to trade in and it's joke that's not all unemployment start to trade in until i know the truth by my self with the true account i found why this market is so risky to trade in and it's need some wise to deal with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is right that Forex market is the most difficult investment and the risky trade in the world but i believe it is so profitable trade too. If you can properly use good strategy, experience, control greed, control emotions and follow trade in news on trading than you must be success and get good profit in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we consider that forex very easy no its not fact because forex is the hardest business because the market not easy and we all do our best to predict the direction but we cannot be sure 100% from the direction but we all like it because it make us fell like we are in adventure but to depend on it in earning i think its impossible

Senior Member shaima is an unknown quantity at this point shaima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I disagree with you ..There is nothing difficult ..Forex may be difficult in the beginning, but with education and training and gain experience and skill there is nothing difficult ..Forex career .. needs to understand and education ..And when you get the appropriate level of education becomes everything plain and simple.

Member fasal is an unknown quantity at this point fasal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market buhat zyada risky hai or phir is men invest krna to or bhi difficult ho jata hai because is men loss ka buhat hi tention rehta hai but jo log rich hain un k ley to ye koi problem nai hai .

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think forex is a most difficult investment and the riskest in the world,forex is a very profitable trading to us, we can make a lot of money by forex trading.every business has some risk and forex trading has risk.

Senior Member shaheen is an unknown quantity at this point shaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world for this forex trading business the time of trading you have to concentrate on trade.if you are not able to do so you can not make any forex trading.

Member irfan aziz is on a distinguished road irfan aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ye bat thek hai k ye market buhat hi risky hai or is men invetment bhi buhat difficult hain jo log rich hain un k ley to investment ka problem nai hota but jo middle man hain un ko problem zaror hota hai.

Senior Member shaheen is an unknown quantity at this point shaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world, i think newbies should not take high leverages for forex trading business. because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and online earnings will for forex trading business.

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don' t think so. its nothing more than a myth. people think and spread rumor that forex is really difficult and all only because they haven't learned forex themselves. if you learn it, you can minimize the risk. risk is going to be there but it can be minimized. and other markets, like stock are way more risky than forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 938 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 921 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)