+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 938 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you ye bohat he risky business hai is main sirf voe log investment kar kay money earn kar paty hain jo pehly achi learning karty hai aur is main expert banty hain agar ap aisy he invest kar k start lena chahty hain to mat lain is main loss b bohat hota hai aur profit bhi so mehnati insan he kamyab ho sakta hai agar ap hardworking karty hain to is main survive kar sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's no exaggeration to say that forex trading is risky, but the most risky is what I can't say for now. But we need to know that no business does not have its own risk level. Forex is risky, yes, but we can always minimize the level of risk and generate good profits at the same time. and I see Investment is important for managing money. I judge that if someone uses 10% of the residue to trade it is different not hurt. But we need fast money. second experience manipulates the module but gives you a balance search. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with you that this is one of the most dangerous businesses in the world and needs effort and is found well because it has a very good probability of failure, but I think if you get acquainted with it, you will get extraordinary income from other businesses. and if we can manage risk why it is not based on a risk reward ratio formulation where you are willing to lose your money to get a certain profit. I give you an example if the support price for the EU pair is 1.2740 and you buy at 1.2750 and you set a stop loss 1.2730. and your target is to get 40 pips. on average you have a risk ratio of 2: 5. You are willing to lose 2 pips in oder to get 5 pips.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many traders are more experienced in forex loss business, but that makes us aware that the forex business is very difficult. so that each of us in the forex business, it must really be in a very good learning process, so we can have excellent knowledge and abilities in trading, so that it will make us a minimum loss in forex trading. and completely agree with this thread and forex is very risky you can lose incase just one point from profit as happened to me yesterday, the market is close to taking profits with one point i sweer only one point to profit, if i have at that time i will close the transaction manually but unfortunately I did not and I made a loss because the market changed again

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it's very risky. That should be because it's the most profitable. Paid to become a trader. But you must first understand and master the art of trading and you must be prepared to do the right thing to make the best of each situation. Trade carefully because forex is risky. and the forex market is really very risky in the world or people invest in it because it is difficult for you to be like a hony's loss the chance of Zyada Ho Jaty Hain is that you are the one who likes trading because you can get a profit from sekty hain.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this business is difficult so how will you benefit without experience here people have a lot of experience and spend a lot of time in forex trading even if traders trade since 5 years so they also lose time if this happens so how is this possible that some trades without experience and they make this profit impossible and the forex market is very risky for us, but because we have invested in the forex market as much as we can win here, our good money always needs to stay in touch with the forex market and we only need to read every forecast day to win good money here without losing anything.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the most risky and difficult market for those who do not have a thorough knowledge of this market, because less knowledge is also dangerous for a trader. so keep learning and enter the market for investment. and, Forex risk is the same as other businesses such as stocks or commodities, the mindset that thinks forex is most at risk is not true. The biggest reason why people lose money here is because they don't have too many skills to manage their money. I think this particular post is correct, because forex is a difficult market and requires a lot of knowledge about trading as well as its learning abilities too, the risk is also just because winning and losing, if someone wins sometimes, then he can lose some time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right on your point, this is the second toughest Join in the world. We can say that the Forex market is risky but not at all difficult. We will learn from all mistakes and try to improve and solve them. One day we can say that Forex is simple and fun and don't agree with my friend the trader. Now trading Forex when you don't succeed. Enter circulation, without specifying the purpose of this investment. Now is a failed trader who resigns without reason to know so he can overcome it and then will become a successful trader and benefit from Forex.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, it really depends on the knowledge and style of your business if you can understand the business well, then it is easier for you, even though it is really a risky business so traders must trade carefully. and Forex is not good for half knowledge traders ... We can say that the Forex market is risky. I think if you are familiar with it, you will generate huge profits than other businesses. Yes, I agree that Forex is the most risky compared to stocks because Forex is 100 times greater than stocks.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're right, forex is risky, but it's not difficult, we can manage our risk, but you forget to say forex is an online business that must be appreciated if we get rules, my friends work on yourself, learn this trade very well, follow the rules , discipline and patience, forex can give you a lifetime reward if given the focus needed and when you do not join nu dont have the experiance of your abour forex thik that it is very risky and when you enter the market you realize that it is very easy n less risky your business have more skills that you get more than more and you have less experiance you get less but you get money every risky business in this world so it's not more risky than others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 938 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)