+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 938 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that forex trading is the hardest and most risky investment in the world, but I believe forex trading is a very good job for people. In this market we can make many profits without investing a lot of money with high leverage. and I don't think forex is the hardest and most risky business. You have to learn forex, then you can invest with low risk. Most new traders don't learn much before they trade so they make losses and they think forex is very difficult. But if you can study then it will be very easy for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the problem is risk in the forex business, it depends on how forex traders do business in this matter. because when a trader has excellent capabilities in the forex business, it is possible for traders to minimize risk in every trade, and can be a good profit. Therefore if you want to get the convenience of this forex business, we must always be in a good learning process to achieve extraordinary abilities in trading. No, I disagree with you that the forex market is the hardest and most risky investment in the world but very simple and also the money that gives market trading here is very simple compared to the stock market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky and most profitable. If you will study it and see market trends, you will get many benefits easily. If you don't have information about Forex then you cannot get money easily. Forex is the most risky business in the world, but we can also make this a profitable business using the right money management and we must trade without greed and without emotion that can damage our forex career.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that if we tend to come to the present merchant with less information and methods and only take the big imagination and hope then we will get some behind, we will say that this trader is difficult to try but on balance we will learn from all inaccuracies and look to improve and total, sometimes we can talk that forex is straightforward and funny. Forex is not good for half knowledge traders we can say that the Forex market is risky but not difficult at all. but I think if you get used to it, you will get a big advantage over other businesses. The reason for failure is because of many problems such as weak technical analysis of fundamental fundamentals etc.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear i agrees...forex market duniya ki largest market hai jo k daily boht havy hajam rakhti hai.Yani k daily 5 trillion tak ka business hota hai.Isliye ye riskiest market of the world bn gai hai jahn loss and profits seconds me hota hai or aik forex trader ko b is market ki tarhn fast hona part ha taky is ki movement ko control kar saky.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is the most difficult to invest and is also the best market too because if it is too risky besides it is too profitable we can easily make a profit too so I think this is not only risky but also profitable. if we come to this company with a little knowledge and technique and only take big goals and hope then we will get a lot of decline, we will say that this company is difficult to do, but after all, we will understand all the mistakes and try to improve and finish later at some point we can say that currency trading is easy and fun.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we come to this business with unlimited knowledge and strategies and unrivaled dreams and achievements, again we get a lot of losses. we will say that this business is more difficult to do, but after all, we give initiation of all mistakes and try to fix them and be skilled again at any time. If you are an expert in trading, nothing is impossible for you. But if you are not trained and do not know how to trade wisely then that is really a risk for you. You can suffer losses due to lack of knowledge. the advantage of forex is not easy.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is the most difficult but without difficulty, you cannot make money from other sources. So I want to say that if you learn more about the forex business, you can succeed in trading forex and you can make money from it. If we tend to come to business today with a little knowledge and technique and only take dreams and big hopes then we will get some losses, we will say that this business is difficult to try and do, but in any case, we will learn from all mistakes and checking to correct and solve them, sometimes we will say that forex is straightforward, but I feel if you get at home with it, you can create good profits than other businesses.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have a little strategy of knowledge coming to this place, then we will get more, just big dreams and the desire to take this business as something complicated, but we learn from all the mistakes after all, keep and sometimes we are simple Forex, fun and try to finish and you can say that. One time they feel like if forex is a difficult business or they can't get income that's why and I think that the biggest problem we do and we continue to do so is the lack of a money management system that causes huge losses.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not agree with you here. I think there are other markets that are far more risky than forex, like the stock market. and the point is, that there may be risks in forex, but there are also big prizes. and if you work hard enough and can practice on a demo account and improve your skills, you can definitely make the part that is worth more than the risky one. If you already have high skills, of course you will get the opportunity to get satisfactory trading results, but if you have low skills, the risk will always be involved in your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 938 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)