+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Price Action Trading With Navin Prithyani.

Member nanswer is an unknown quantity at this point nanswer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always love video lectures. It is much more interactive and you get to meet your tutor in person unlike in the book.
    Everything that will come out of thsir mkugh must be very calculating.

Senior Member Huner is on a distinguished road Huner's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this good video That's good that we have another tips to enhance our strategy.
    But all of this will be useless if we don't try to practice this in demo account. try to practice this
    in demo account for two or more weeks or when you feel that you are now ready to use this strategy in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai price action trading karna waise to bahut hi jayda mushkil hoti hai, lekin kafi jayda effective yehi trading maani jati hai, main to bhai yehi salah dunga, ki humare ko price action trading ko sikh lena hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade with price action as well so it will be be very effective for us to learn it positively for the trading well the price action is based on the elliot wave but I think this is a good stategy we must know the corelation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price action is a moment of price in the forex market as a result of the event that occur in the forex market trading business.many trader that understand the price action very well use the price action to make money

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    price action trading karna hota bahut hi acha hai bhai, lekin ismein trader ko kafi kuch sikhne ki jarurat hoti hai, ye trading karna bahut mushkil aur mehnat wali hoti hai, agar thik se price action aayega, tohi work karna thik rahega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member fxaddictor is an unknown quantity at this point fxaddictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The duration of the video is very long and I would surely give it a try when I would be free but thanks for the help and I think short video does not really help the coarse of a trader and all thanks to those who prepare these videos to help others .

Member Sidrashah is an unknown quantity at this point Sidrashah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kahan hai video mujhe to koi link nazar nahi aa raha hai or na he video mil rahi hai yeh bhi ho sakta hai key mere mobile mien koi masla na ho kiyoun key mien posting mobile sey karti houn ziada tar abhi bhi mobile he use kar rahi houn.

Member wajid4x is an unknown quantity at this point wajid4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiss baray me hume zyada knolwgedge chahye hota hai woh yehi kam hai aur isi kam k zarye say he sub traders apnay baray me janty hain aur is kam k baray me prakhty hain is kam k baray me khud he sub kuch samjhna parh sakta hai.

Member mudad is an unknown quantity at this point mudad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro in fact I learn price action so and tutorials in the vidio is talking about how or whether I am interested about price action on the price action but if it not does not matter that vidio might be able to give me the science.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open