+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Price Action Trading With Navin Prithyani.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai g trading strategy price action buhat hi general trading strategy hay, lakin ya baat sahi hay k buhat kam ice trader ka acha knowledge rakhtay hay kyu k es ko samjhna thora mushkil hota hay. and I can see the video where you say, and the tutorial on video talking about how or am I interested about the price action at the price action but if it doesn't matter that vidio might give me knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

volatip (2019-06-26)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can start watching video clips that remind you of all the cross themes exactly how or maybe video clips or not talking, I throw a certain knowledge that is interested in the selling price of the transaction, but if he wants the selling price of video clips not necessarily, not me. and so that the apko kisi bhi strategy is doubtful, after all, the usse forum application mein sharing the usse baare mein jaan sakte hai, kyuki sab yahan apne seen sharing karenge jisse apko us strategy ko samajhne mein bahut madad sakti mile hai bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

yandri (2019-06-27)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still wondering what price action is, why there are many traders claiming they trade with price action, but when I see them using different trading strategies and different indicators to use, so I don't get posint where price action means, can you help to explain what the main points of the trading strategy are price action and so that the trader works hard on the strategy to run the strategy like the same time, the complex strategy of shuru mein lagti he hai, the merchant as well as aajaye aisa maybe hona bahut he mushkil baat hota hota ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

kashibul (2019-06-27)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know how to do this, then you will be able to control the level of the level of the level of the gun, but it is possible that you have the right to use the level of control, otherwise it is possible that you have the right to use a pencil system. If you can contact us for information about your business, you can contact the FIB representative to help you find out if you have any questions about how to make money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

bhai akbar (2019-06-28)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am writing a video that has no text in any of my videos, but I am not able to say anything about it because I have written a video of my video that I can read and write about If you want to send us a message, we will not be able to provide you with any information about this request. If there is a lot of money being traded in the market, then the strategic trader of a trader will have to pay a visit to the local business or if he or she does not know how to deal with the problem.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

tikukur (2019-06-29)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hanji Bhai has always been a strategic expert and has been able to make strategic decisions, especially if he does not have any money in the forex market, as well as learning about a video tutorial, he can understand why he is a good teacher. If you have not been able to buy EUR / USD from the excitement of NZD / USD in the UNTUK USD / JPY

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good video and I really got what the price of trading action is. but it is difficult to apply and we have to wait long for the exhausted candle. Although sometimes it can tend to oppose us if we use this with a number of indicators then I think it's good to trade making us less attractive, so we have to focus more on ourselves to be able to learn

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex price action is important now because people do not trade junk systems that will not be consistent in making signals because the popularity of forex price action is getting bigger and bigger and it is a very good thing to do. do it too, because it gives traders the right trust to enter the market all the time. and but i can't see this video because maybe bhee this video is on youtube and youtube is banned in pakistan dear if you share the link here this video maybe bhee i can see with proxy site wherever i see youtube dear i thank you if You dose it.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am able to do so, then I will be able to send you a request for the same amount as soon as I am able to contact you, but I am not able to do so because I am not able to do anything because I can not do anything about the Forex market. I have not seen any video, I have been asked to send a message, but if you do not want to send me a message, you can ask me if you want to send me a message, I want to send it to you, I have a lot of things to do here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good video. The active ingredient of commercial value is not only for beginners. Some indicators of Forex traders trading, the World Health Organization needs more cohesiveness.
    For more information and skills, the value of behaviorism. And this is a good film and me, but there is a problem with the operation of mercantilism, where we have to wait long for food or candles in a national school to be exhausted, even though he will travel with us. If you tend to like it, and I feel there are some important indicators to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open