+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Price Action Trading With Navin Prithyani.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both only trade based on price action throughout the day but I have never used Navin Prithyani in trading my price action but with your analysis I really think I can make the number of pips I want and I want to know if I can make use of this strategy in trading all types of partners. I hope you get it and come back to me and I would really like to trade based on price action because with price action we can really know the best direction of the trend and also get the best price I just need to practice this in a demo trading to find out how this strategy can advance to get the best profit from the market, thank you for sharing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have watched video strategy that seems interesting to me. can this strategy be relied upon to get many benefits. how long has your receipt of this technique been because I also used it for a few times ... how much profit in the past months can I guess what the accuracy of this strategy is? I never trade, because I don't have enough knowledge to trade, but if the problem is learned, I always get the latest information about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing the strategy, I entered a trader using trading price action. so far I have only used candle and trendline movements, information that I developed after seeing the videos you shared, success for you. and this is a very good strategy I think I didn't see before about this type of video about price action, I think this video will help new Forex traders understand the price action perfectly and I also get good knowledge about price action.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,093 Times in 4,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can see the video where you say, and tutorials in the vidio is talking about how or whether I am interested about price action on the price action but if it not does not matter that vidio might be able to give me the science

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can see the video where you say, and tutorials in the vidio is talking about how or whether I am interested about price action on the price action but if it not does not matter that vidio might be able to give me the science

Member Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 Times in 293 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

I have seen that many of the the traders in this forum doesn't know about Price action.

Here in this video the price action expert pro Navin Prithyani Will teach you how to trade via price action (Naked trading) absolutely free.

I know u all traders r very busy but trust me this video will show u right way of trading and give u immense knowledge.

So, Enjoy this video and u will definitely learn a lot.

This a must watch for every trader , get some good experience from the Most talented trader of the year 2010 (Navin Prithyani).

Have A Nice Experience and a deep look in price action trading.

Her's the video :-

I hope u Gained a lot!!!!!!
    First of all,thank you for sharing useful video. I really like Price action trading because its too essential now a days. We need to learn price action trading with full attention and try to apply it on Demo account first.
    I will try to read and watch Navin Prithyani and i hope i will be able to understand this cours easily. Thank you again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleeza For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-14)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice and Very educational post. I was really lookin for price action trading but was unable to find some. This video teaches completely about price action. And now i feel i have got some immense knowledge and my experience have achieved a new height.
    Thanks for this post . ya i agree this is the most meaningful post i have ever seen in this forum.

This video certainly derveserve some penny to watch.
    I would recommend dont miss this opportunity and have a look to this video it's life changing.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by batool View Post
    Forex Trading main Trader ko price action ko thek tarah say learn karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek planing karay aor Trader ko market kay price movement ky thek information ho aor Trader Forex Trading main indicators main thek experience rakhy aor Trader market kay trend ko clear smj kar order place karay
    price action strategy trader ko khud se seekhna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne market me ache se strategy banaya hoga to uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme tyrader ko price action ke saat sirf moving average ka he use karna chahiye fir wo acha market me entry aur exit le sakenga.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro apki ye strategy bohat behtar hai ,new trader k leye ye asan b hai or faida mand b or jb new trader eshen use karen gy to ahista ashita onhen b samaj a jay gi k kya sahi hai or kya galat to wo apna rasta hud chon sakty hain bger kesi k sahary k or yahi baat onhen ek acha trader bnati hai

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,674 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko price action ko thek tarah say learn karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek planing karay aor Trader ko market kay price movement ky thek information ho aor Trader Forex Trading main indicators main thek experience rakhy aor Trader market kay trend ko clear smj kar order place karay

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), incomejobs (2017-11-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-26), kanita (2017-11-26), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open