+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 1059 1109 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #4

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Senior Member greatfibonaccitrader is an unknown quantity at this point greatfibonaccitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes.. forex trading is realy easy to running. forex business ek smart online business hai,kab upper rahega ya phir kab down ho jayega, iskeliye hame market me hard work karna padta hai tabhi hum success ho pate hai, so forex market is smart work. forex market bahut hi tej gati se chalata hai, jis trah se gun se nikli hui goli ko hum nahi dekh pate usi trah se forex market bhi itni fast gati se chalta hai ki hum samjh hi nahi pate ki market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dako01 is an unknown quantity at this point dako01's Avatar
    Thanks
    simultaneously masters, everyone benefit from this chemistry of the brain just for currency trading, generate and additionally benefit from plans combined with you can easlily, this kind of is related to sharp succeed together with muscle building manipulate all the emotion, restraint and additionally serenity, keep on scarce all the loyalty, and additionally implement operate and additionally keep on wonderful this currency trading, this kind of is normally this hardwork, for that reason you can easlily make it a point, we end up needing simultaneously masters, considering the fact that everyone get out of at least one, and additionally all of the is normally little or nothing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rs_fx1 is an unknown quantity at this point rs_fx1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is extra good as well as smart on the net operate. With this we want working hard as well as standard then we can make by simply functioning intelligently. it is best you offer additional time rather than do that company correctly as well as my partner and i think it is rely on an individual the way you well recognize marketing ebay as well as just how acquire decission good market place.

Senior Member baponmondol213 is an unknown quantity at this point baponmondol213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a pleasing play. If you someone punish strategies, tools and indicators then you can sure embellish a redemptive monger.

Banned ahmed18 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed18's Avatar
    Thanks
    a trader who can work hard as well as smart in utilizing and see the opportunities is the desire of all traders, however, require a hard struggle and a strong reason for it.

Senior Member adeel_98 is on a distinguished road adeel_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex is both smart or hard work . if you have good knowledge and experience about trading Forex is a smart business for you. on the other hand without hard work Forex will not give you success . Thank you !

Member rauf30600 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf30600's Avatar
    Thanks
    currency trading is very intelligent work.very intelligent individual do this company.so if intelligent individual have skills and knowledge about currency trading then it is easy company for all the investors.

Banned someone99 is an unknown quantity at this point someone99's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is both.so that is very important to see that forex has many many scope to work and also have many scope of the forex business.keep tight the commitment, and do trade in this business.

Banned razmim is an unknown quantity at this point razmim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope forex trading is not a hard work almost it is very easy way to earn money. On the other side it is also a smart work. Every people can do it in their home. But forex is a risky business. to be patient is the main theme to do forex trading

Banned mdrahman_n is an unknown quantity at this point mdrahman_n's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is usually very smart work. regardless of whether you utilize appropriate strategies, tools AS WELL AS indicators after that You w'll absolutely become an trader. working smartly always ensure that that you should make maximum income throughout a small duration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 1059 1109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)