+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action Trading Vs Technical Indicators Trading.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tell you absolutely not depending on the indicators that I see my physiological methods of trade are analysis and dependence on subsidies and resistors and trends in trade because soprano of these things have a reputation and shake some traders also collect if matterhorn relies on resources and resistivity . and please let us know the details about price action. I mean the price action is realized by only graphics. Share new articles. I am waiting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the technical indicators are more reliable because of the price action we cannot be sure of the technical so that in my opinion the technique is the best for trading forex. I like them because we can adjust them anytime and we can choose different ones for different markets and I prefer to use price action for the incoming market rather than using indicators ... because price action is the most popular strategy used by pro traders like on Wall Street. ... and the price action will not make a big minus minus minus ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have traded using 2 - 3 indicators, and I use them to get strong signals and also reduce the wrong signals, but I also make some analysis by reading charts, candlesticks, and all the time frames, and sometimes I read the news too and for that, what do you think about that, am I a technical indicator or price action? and Trading price actions vs. trading technical indicators. I like trading technical indicators.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use technical based analysis for my trade. I think this is a good way to make money. And I don't know much about price action and how it works. I think I need to learn about price action because many people say that this is easier than technical analysis. and price action only! like graphs and indicators and you can draw price patterns, indicators only read current prices and display them in the past background, all you can now is; it may be oversold or overbought, but with price action and elliot waves you can see where prices have to go, not just predict, like where it goes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, merchant man to determine the price of the main action, the price of the main price, the price goes up, the price or the price of the best sale, trade, BGA, pass, Karta, Haoon, Jub, Prift Aciton, the main cost Ah Bara, the profit hota haha, he tradign the main analysis htoa we will use because part of the employee's acha or the best profit that the skaana gets. and main trade, yes, obht zorari, why are you fast or trading trading? When is the price of action? used because ata hoo tub apcha acha or best trader ban sakta hoo,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,095 Times in 4,522 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you not at all depending on the indicators I see I'm the best methods of trading is the classical analysis and dependence on subsidies and the resistors and the trend in trading because the price of these things are respected and very few traders also deal if Matkhosr relied on support and resistance

12. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by the way, i have a question to ask: does price action trading needs us to see the chart for a long time? is it possible to trade using price action with H4 or D1 timeframe? i don't have many time to monitor the chart so i can't use price action.. how?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    I advise you not at all depending on the indicators I see I'm the best methods of trading is the classical analysis and dependence on subsidies and the resistors and the trend in trading because the price of these things are respected and very few traders also deal if Matkhosr relied on support and resistance .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are good. and its best if u use this two system in your trading.
    like price action trading is based on no indiactors. and only follow the candlestick. pattern.. like doji, engulfing, butterfly.. so u know when ever this candles are appear in the chart market is turn ..
    and with the technical indicators. we confirm the trend after that we enter the market .

so with price action ..u get the signal very early and u enter the market .. and follow the indicators. when u get the other signal. u exit.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i heard Price action trading is the best but i don't understand about it. technical indicators help us to know about the trend, but sometimes we cannot believe the indicators because it shows false signal and if we believe 100% in technical, we must be careful. maybe in this thread, TS will explain about price action trading.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open