+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 349 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amidon1 View Post
    I could make some pips. predicts that the market price depends on tekhnikal system that we use in trade. we can use the indicators in predicting the market price to make profits in trading and you can always update the results of this indicator. You please share with us then i can make compare it with mine.
    The forex currency traders that could perform analysis would always make their desired results in forex trading business. I can always be able to learn analysis, that is the main thing that i have been doing in forex trading business.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-12-04 at 01:33 PM.

Senior Member amidon1 is an unknown quantity at this point amidon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I could make some pips. predicts that the market price depends on tekhnikal system that we use in trade. we can use the indicators in predicting the market price to make profits in trading and you can always update the results of this indicator. You please share with us then i can make compare it with mine.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2012-12-04 at 01:33 PM.

Junior Member tareq2 is an unknown quantity at this point tareq2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well pal i would like to know what u are really trying to say here.is se achi to scalping ha ap lazmi earn krte ho some pips.we can use the indicators in predicting the market price to make profits in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joy622 is an unknown quantity at this point joy622's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will for a forex work and goods prediction for a forex jobs now all man like him ow a work and better income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex and goods income money for a jobs now all man goods income money for a jobs and better icnoem money for a jobs..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nabila View Post
    I can hazard. with goods technical sound, I could hit some pips. predicts that the mart price depends on technical scheme that we use in sop. we can use the indicators in predicting the activity terms to variety profits in trading
    is using the indicator will help us in analyzing and predicting market movements better again. but also should be aware that the use of indicators is also sometimes there are false signals. so in using the indicators we have truly mastered the indicators that we use. so that we will know when we have to follow the indicator signals given to be able to get profit.

Banned tamim12 is an unknown quantity at this point tamim12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like job.what indicator did you use for your trading, and i see that at the right corner, there are many arrows in there and i think that is indicators to show the signals from many methods, am i right,,,can you please share with us then i can make compare it with mine .better job.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can hazard. with goods technical sound, I could hit some pips. predicts that the mart price depends on technical scheme that we use in sop. we can use the indicators in predicting the activity terms to variety profits in trading

Banned setu123 is an unknown quantity at this point setu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would use for a real account. I will be sharing the results. I am the newbie and can't say anything which i don't know and its also not a good thing for the trading point of view. We can use the indicators in predicting the market price to make profits.

Senior Member rubel is an unknown quantity at this point rubel's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to start Forex trading is to search a good broker who is able to give you the right guidance in what concerns this sort of transactions. If you don?t want to spend more than what you invest, you can also simply gather yourself the information about Forex trading. The risk involved in Forex trading can also be considerably reduced if you decide to use a trading system or a money management strategy. However, your profit might be bigger if you consider counseling as an investment.

Senior Member sahadat is an unknown quantity at this point sahadat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I can predict. tekhnikal good basic, could do some pips. predicts that the market price depends tekhnikal system we use in commerce. We can use the indicators to predict the market price for a profit in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 349 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)