+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 349 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhiye mere hisaab se to Forex market mey prediction se nahi balki reaction se kamaya jata hai.Mere predictions aksar galat huey hain.Main el news trader hoon.Jab bhi koi high impact news release hota hai tab main uske hisaab se react kartey huey trade karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mjunaid04 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually think that their are only two methods of analyzing the market and getting knowledge about the market through the technical analysis and fundamental analysis only we can make the predections only through these two methods of analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mddewanm is an unknown quantity at this point mddewanm's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, you can predict. As well as the standard good techie, I'm really in the eyes of many. The State in which the price of the program in the field of operation of any of our techie depends. We can play with the sale price signals in the market as a whole in managing field operations profit.

Banned kuhamu is an unknown quantity at this point kuhamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    We tend to own signs to ensure the market price to make sales in the business ...Period, the market price in a specialized system that we use in business .... I can help make a few pips ... I can identify with simple technical analysis

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is good for you but if you trade in this we will lose our money forex trading , i think it is not proper way to trade in forex .it is like gambling , i think you can get sure profit when you can analyses the market condition and get some correct pips information.i think traders should not trade like gambling.

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    used indicator to analyis the market and then you will predict the market easily because for indicator really help to predict the market and how to tackle in next option its good way to make pips so used indciator and prdict the market its help you to incresed pips and you earn more profit

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I am agreed with thread. I think that, that forex traders should take less profit from this business because if the traders want to take much profit then they need to invest more that is not safe for the traders.

Senior Member joy41 is on a distinguished road joy41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I think that, if you are knowledgeable trader in this way you can easily predict forex future and make some pips. But, forex predication are not very easy because forex is different attitude market environment.

Member kanavai123 is an unknown quantity at this point kanavai123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Faxcover.document fax npawg kuv xav Zoo paub dab ΤΠΔ u tabtom hate tshua hauv tseem CAQ. Yog DAIM ntawv qhia not me ntsis drop tuab. brother TU mujhey network by nyob c "Edda bharosa nyab kyo Ki isse mujhey birbakos profti milrahi phir kahunga Ki bhi nyab. aapka qhov TU qhia bilkul thik nyab Los ΤΠΔ תיאב sau syayd.Marie simple hisab is mujhey Yeh kab qhia taqsahi karega. milrahi phir kahunga Ki bhi nyab. aapka qhov TU qhia syayd bilkul thik nyab.Marie hisab simple xov kuv tus thov NCO ntsoov koj koj yuav hloov Faxcover.document fax qhabnias Ράου pas ntawm qhia Tau.

Banned hotlok11 is an unknown quantity at this point hotlok11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once you figure out what means a blow to ...
    However, I believe that you say you have some Indiacatos.
    So I can send you a message ... I believe that the confidence index ... PLZ can also check more ... Second ... Status, many Forex indicators need to clear ... And also ... We really believe in practice. ... Hope for the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 349 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)